Oracle SOA Developer
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Date Posted: 2022-06-17Category: SoftwareSubcategory: SW
EngineerSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobTravel: NoMinimum
Clearance Required: SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top SecretPotential for Remote Work: Yes
Description SAIC has an opportunity for an -Oracle SOA Developer
-to join a team of professionals providing support -to complex
development, maintenance, test, and production development
environments. - This role supports a State Department customer who
has -a large portfolio of new and legacy systems managed in a
scaled Agile Framework approach.
Role allows for a hybrid remote schedule and would report onsite in
the -Crystal City, Virginia area a few times per week -depending on
the team schedule and project activities.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Participate in new development and maintenance of existing
artifacts for federal government project
- Develop SOAP/RESTful API-based webservices using OSB Console
- Demonstrate proficiency in Oracle SOA and working knowledge of
SOA design patterns and integration
- Demonstrate knowledge of SoapUI, Groovy scripting to unit test
web services, Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle BPEL, XML, Xquery, XSLT, XPATH,
- Utilize containerization tools (e.g., Docker)
- Demonstrate knowledge of microservices architecture (e.g.,
TSQL, PL/SWL, C#. .NET, C++, Java, Git, Jenkins, Maven, NPM, Nexus,
SonarQube, CLM, TFS, Remedy, NUnit, PowerBuilder, and other CST
- Support troubleshooting and technical documentation (e.g., ICD,
Qualifications Required Education & Experience
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and
three (3) years or more experience; -
- Oracle SOA development experience
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Experience using SoapUI to unit test webservices
- Oracle webservices, BPEL, XML, and PL/SQL experience
- Secret clearance to start work with the ability to obtain a Top
Secret Clearance as needed.
- Experience using web logic server
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed
represents the typical salary range for this position based on
experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or
boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed
when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC - is a premier
Fortune 500 - technology integrator driving our nation's technology
transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the
defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure
high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial
intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and
understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate
the best components from our own portfolio and our partner
ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions
that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by
purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an fostering a
respectful work culture based on that values all contributors.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of
approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit .
Keywords: SAIC, Arlington , Oracle SOA Developer, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!