Accounts Payable Intern
Company: NTT DATA Europe & Latam
Posted on: June 20, 2022
AP InternNTT DATA is a team of more than 139,000 diverse
professionals, operating in more than 50 countries throughout the
world. The sectors where we have activities include:
telecommunications, finance, industry, utilities, energy, public
administration and health.Our mission? Offer technological
solutions, business, strategy, development and maintenance of
applications, while being a benchmark in consulting. All thanks to
the collaboration between teams, the human quality of our people
and the fact that we do not conform to what is established, we
always seek innovation that brings us closer to the future.Our
essence has led us to the forefront of technology, breaking
paradigms and providing solutions that truly respond to the needs
of each client. Our talent has led us to be one of the top 6
technology companies in the world. NTT Data is looking for
high-achieving team players that are quickly adaptable to new
challenges and entrepreneurial ventures. We are looking for an
Accounts Payable Intern to work in our HQ located in Arlington, VA.
Because #Greattech, needs #GreatPeople, like you
Responsibilities:We are looking for Intern who will help with
accounts payable. The accounts payable intern will help processing
invoices and making payments. This is a paid internship and we are
seeking a professional to work three to four months in this
- Track purchase orders.
- Verify that services were rendered, or goods were receipt
before processing an invoice for payment.
- Accounts Payable Prep and Data Entry
- Manage accounts payable email.
- Print and review invoices. Communicate with the vendor with any
discrepancies or inquiries.
- Prepare invoices for entry by matching to printed PO copies and
any receiving documents.
- Enter and match invoices in SAP; apply appropriate sales and
use tax to vendor invoices.
- Prepare invoice batches and post after approval.
- Access online vendor accounts to print invoices.
- Monitor and reconcile vendor accounts to ensure payments are up
- Enforce the subcontracting policies and procedures with the
- Prepare the subcontracting/resale master file and email it to
each subcontracting vendor in a monthly basis.
- Review and verify subcontractor invoices against monthly
- Email vendors explaining any rejected invoices and or request
- Follow up regarding discrepancies in hours to ensure invoice
can be entered and posted timely.
- Forward dispute files to project manager for review and
approval, and ensure all approved adjustments are included in the
following month's file.
- Prep invoices and enter in them in SAP.
- Expense Reports
- Co-ordinate with BPO team to process monthly expense reports
submitted by employees.
- Review and verify expense reports per company policy.
- Correspond with employees regarding any necessary changes or
- Follow up with employees regarding outstanding expense
- Maintain AP vendor files
- Match paid invoices to remittance
- Scan and e-file by labeling the payment package by vendor and
- Hardcopy Filing by vendor and date
- Support Accounting with filing6. Customer Service, Research &
- Ensure prompt response to and resolution of all vendor
- Responsible for submission and follow up of Click tickets to
resolve issues related to invoice entry, document posting and other
system related items as they arise
- Research and resolve all AP related issues
- Review vendor statement of accounts and reconcile any
- G.P.A- 3.00 or above
- Accounting and Finance classes or equivalent work
- Must have a proactive and deadline-driven attitude and being
able to prioritize
- Provide excellent customer service and resolve issues on
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
- SAP experience a plus
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic required, as well as
exceptionally strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and written) while
providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace, high volume
environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness. Must be able
to enter data accurately and retain a lot of information.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and
analytical skills.Why NTT Data? Empowerment and rewards are the
cornerstone of our career development model. We are a young,
fast-growing company, with a highly innovative and entrepreneurial
spirit, because of this professional experience and growth will be
unmatched. Our talent and positive attitude allows us to transform
our goals into achievements, and projects into realities. NTT Data
is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are
proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer,
making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national
origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected
class. NTT Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Keywords: NTT DATA Europe & Latam, Arlington , Accounts Payable Intern, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!