Temporary Resident Services Coordinator - Social Services
Company: AHC Inc.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
The general purpose of resident services is to offer programs
that will improve the quality of life at AHC properties and
strengthen the neighborhoods where AHC properties are located.
Resident Services offers programs for all age groups, but focuses
primarily on children and teens. After-school and summer programs
for youth comprise the largest part of resident services
programming. Workshops, classes and field trips are offered during
the year for adults and senior citizens.The purpose of the Resident
Services Coordinator - Social Services is to -support
jurisdictional rental assistance programs for residents with
delinquent rent. -
Program Support, Evaluation & Development:
- Support the implementation of all emergency rental assistance
available to residents with delinquent rent.
- Provide general case management and service coordination that
assures the successful connection of individuals and families to
needed services and resources necessary for housing stability.
- Work together with Assistant Director, Resident Services (ADRS)
to provide instruction and updates to Resident Services and AHC
third party property management teams, and Asset Management so that
all are up to date with latest developments in emergency
- In collaboration with ADRS, develop and evaluate delivery
strategies, policies and procedures to ensure effective and quality
resource linkage and service provisions.
- Collaborate w/ AHC third party property management teams to
implement and sustain emergency rental assistance programs designed
to support strong property operations.
- Strengthen and expand AHC's proven successful Eviction
- In collaboration with ADRS, decide on properties of focus in
partnership with AHC third party property management teams and
- Use resources available to gather information to help residents
address their social service needs through programs and agencies
available in the larger community.
- Assist residents in completing forms and applications and help
them make linkages to appropriate agencies.
- Recruit residents through various methods including phone
calls, email, fliers and announcements.
Data Collection and Analysis:
- Tracking of assistance data and monthly reports.
- Ensure collection of ongoing feedback from staff, other service
providers, AHC third party property management teams, and Asset
Management, and the development and analysis of program outcome
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3 years' experience in related work
- At least 1-2 years of case management experience.
- Social Work degree and/or experience working in the social
service field strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills essential.
- Ability to interact with a diverse population of clients in
terms of age, economic status, and cultural background.
- Strong motivation and the ability to work independently
- MS Office proficiency also required.
- Database experience preferred.
- Spanish, Amharic, & Arabic or other relevant second language
---For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter and
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit & apply on our website
www.ahcinc.org, under the 'About Us' tab.EOE
Keywords: AHC Inc., Arlington , Temporary Resident Services Coordinator - Social Services, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!