Executive Assistant Top-Secret
Company: AMERICAN SYSTEMS
Posted on: May 15, 2022
WANTED: Executive Assistant with a Top Secret clearance to
support the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense, Research and
Engineering (OUSD(R&E)). The work will be located at the
As a Executive Assistant you will:
* Provide direct administrative support to a member of the
Department of Defense's Senior Executive Service.
* Receive a robust benefits package that includes Employee Stock
* Enjoy flexibility managing your work hours and personal needs
with a single accrual leave plan.
A week in the life of a Executive Assistant:
* Oversees general office operation.
* Responsible for keeping an office running smoothly and overseeing
* Responsibilities include reception, copy editing and support, to
handling a specific type of paperwork filing for a specific
department, handling of classified information up to TS/SCI level,
and management of Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility
* Will also be required to create presentations and produce
* Will also need to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
such as Word and Excel.
* Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff
calendars and schedules as needed.
* Coordinate domestic and international travel, including flight,
hotel, and car rental reservations.
* Assist in personnel on-boarding, to include CAC access, laptops
and scheduling security in-briefs.
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest
employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a government
services contractor focused on delivering Strategic Solutions to
complex national priority programs with 100+ locations worldwide.
Through our focus on quality, strong cultural beliefs and
innovation we deliver excellence every day.
* Forbes National Best Midsize Companies 2021
* Energage National Best Workplaces, National 2021
* Washington Post Best Workplaces, 2021
Veteran Hiring Awards:
* U.S. Department of Labor Hire Vets Medallion
* BEST FOR VETS by Military Times
* TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY COMPANY by MilitaryFriendly.com
* High School Diploma
* 5+ years of relevant experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service
* Active DoD Top-Secret Clearance
* Bachelor's Degree
Proficient in Microsoft Teams and Microsoft SharePoint
Keywords: AMERICAN SYSTEMS, Arlington , Executive Assistant Top-Secret, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!