Sr. Corporate Recruiter (Hybrid)
Posted on: May 13, 2022
As the Sr. Corporate Recruiter / Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
you will be responsible for identifying and building a qualified
pipeline of candidates through strategic sourcing for all internal
departments. This role advises hiring managers through the
recruitment and selection process to ensure all employment laws and
regulations are adhered to. The role also supports the department
by working on projects to better streamline the recruitment
experience for applicants, candidates, and hiring managers.
**This position is Hybrid, requiring 3 days in office and 2 days
working from home**
What You'll Do
- Strategically source candidates on recruiting platforms such as
- Implementation of instruments of Employer Branding (e.g.
recruiting brochure, job advertisement, career fair appearance,
internet presence) to position a sustainable employer image in
cooperation with the Employer Brand department
- Support expansion of targeted university outreach to relevant
universities in cooperation with the Employer Brand department
- Participation in recruiting events (e.g. career fair
- Execution of projects (e.g. implementation of concepts from
strategic recruiting and personnel marketing)
- Organization and Participation in recruiting events (e.g. trade
- Support for projects in the Talent Acquisition area (e.g.
research, preparation of data)
- Support the creation and publication of job advertisements
- Support for departments through training
- Processing incoming applications with help the applicant
- Organization and support of personnel selection ((e.g.
participation and back office support on selection days or during
interviews)What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 + years of professional full life cycle recruiting
- In lieu of degree, a total number of 5+ years of experience in
a related field will meet the education requirement listed
- Fundamental knowledge of recruiting in a corporate
- Ability to work on multiple projects within tight
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word,
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, quickly changing
- Technical recruitment experience preferred What You'll
At Lidl, we know that in order for our people to do their best,
they must be at their best. That's why as a company, we offer one
of the most generous benefits packages in the industry.
All our Lidl employees are eligible to receive the following
- Medical Dental Vision coverage
- Paid Holiday & Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k Plan (+ 5% company match and no vesting schedule)
- And so much more, visit our benefits page for more details and
the latest updatesIn addition to the great benefits above, our
Full-Time employees receive these additional benefits: Group Term
Life & AD&D Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance,
Voluntary Critical Illness and/or Accident Insurance, Parental
Leave 100% pay for birth mothers and non-birth parents, Additional
Paid Time-Off & Sick Time.
Keywords: Lidl, Arlington , Sr. Corporate Recruiter (Hybrid), Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!