Software Test Engineer
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Date Posted: 2022-05-05Category: SoftwareSubcategory: SW
TestingSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobTravel: Yes, 10 % of the
TimeMinimum Clearance Required: SecretClearance Level Must Be Able
to Obtain: Public TrustPotential for Remote Work: No
Description SAIC has an opening for a Software Test Engineer to
join our team in Arlington, VA. SAIC is -recognized as an IT leader
in the intelligence and law enforcement spaces. -We have an
exciting opportunity with The United States Marshals Service. - We
are seeking an individual to join the team who is fully committed
to the success of the -program -and bringing the best innovation,
implementation, and attitudes to bear to the position. -
Description of Duties: - - -
The candidate will create, review and execute test cases that
ensure software systems perform according to documented business
requirements. A good candidate will have specific experience in all
of the following: Analyze and Test business rules, develop and
execute automated tests, and testing of a multiple range of IT
systems and Service-oriented architecture
- Analyze requirements, business rules, and technical
- Design, develop and execute testing scripts, SQL queries, and
test drivers for multiple IT systems based on requirements,
specifications, and other relevant documentation.
- Generate test data files for regression test cycles.
- Create, review, validate and maintain comprehensive regression
- Automate the regression test cases and develop regression test
- Execute regression test suite and report results and issues in
a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure that test case standards are adhered to for all test
cases included in regression suite. Report and track problems by
providing reproducible test cases, and working with other test team
members to close problem reports.
- Provide the test lead with accurate LOE estimates for test
planning, preparation, and execution.
- Conduct root cause analysis of identified defects, providing
technology and business partners with sufficient detail to
understand, replicate and resolve outstanding issues and
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and 3
years related experience
- Secret clearance required -
Required Experience/Skills/Attributes: - -
- Candidates with experience testing business rules (functional
testing), technical testing, and developing automated
- Three (3) years of demonstrated experience with testing suite
of products (Quality Center, QTP, etc.).
- The candidate should have a BS in Computer Science,
Engineering, or equivalent and at least five (5) years of hands-on
software testing experience.
- Should be familiar with current software testing methodologies
to include risk-based, boundary, black box and white box
- Must have a solid understanding of configuration management,
and release cycles.
- Strong SQL knowledge preferred with the ability to develop
complex queries. -
Desired Experience/Skills/Attributes: - -
- Experience with Oracle and MS SQL Server
- Experience test data analytics solutions to include NoSQL
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or
boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed
when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC - is a premier
Fortune 500 - technology integrator driving our nation's technology
transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the
defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure
high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial
intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and
understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate
the best components from our own portfolio and our partner
ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions
that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by
purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an fostering a
respectful work culture based on that values all contributors.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of
approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit .
Keywords: SAIC, Arlington , Software Test Engineer, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!