Company: March of Dimes
Posted on: May 9, 2022
March of Dimes leads the fight for the health of all moms and
babies. We're advocating for policies to protect them. We're
working to radically improve the health care they receive. We're
pioneering research to find solutions. We're empowering families
with programs, knowledge and tools to have healthier pregnancies.
By uniting communities, we're building a brighter future for us
We are dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce that fosters
opportunities for personal and professional development. We provide
a collaborative and supportive environment built upon our
fundamental core principles where each employee is valued. Join us
in the fight for healthy moms and strong babies.
To provide high caliber, timely administrative support to the CDO
and SVP to ensure efficient workflow of Revenue Development and
Market Impact Departments. They will work independently and assist
in ensuring the operations within the respective departments flows
smoothly while maintaining complete confidentiality. The incumbent
will also liaise between multiple departments and markets to
provide the highest level of customer service.
* Scheduling and travel for CDO & SVP:
* Manage full calendar of all meetings and travel; prepare and
manage the market staff calendar.
* Coordinate the logistics for campaign training events and report
* Prepare in advance meeting materials with complete travel
* Make travel, hotel and car and restaurant arrangements. Keep SVP
& CDO prepared with full travel folder of itineraries, tickets,
meeting agendas and related documents and emails for each trip.
* Set up video and phone conference calls both scheduling and
invitations ahead of time and initiate and record calls as
* Reconcile monthly expenses, complete expense reports and utilize
corporate credit card expense tracking system.
* Answer and direct phone calls, and provide customer service
support on behalf of CDO & SVP and the departments.
* Obtain information and return calls on behalf of CDO & SVP.
* Maintain internal and external contact lists.
* Initiate and prepare general correspondence and mailings.
* Open, organize and route daily incoming mail, and respond as
* Bring urgent items to CDO & SVP's attention; exercise judgment in
prioritizing requests and communications.
* Monitor multiple email accounts to stay on top of details for CDO
& SVP activities and meetings.
* Create and maintain electronic filing system for CDO & SVP
documents, presentations, correspondences, and workload.
* Maintain ROI CRM system and be knowledgeable on reports and how
* Process orders of office supplies and invoices.
* Monitor and ensure appropriate renewals for memberships; maintain
files for account and passwords.
* Presentations and documents:
* Create, update or edit PowerPoint presentations as directed by
CDO & SVP and other senior staff.
* Review guidelines for deadline submissions as well as required
format for presentations where applicable.
* Ensure board presentations, minutes and agendas are created and
finalized in accordance with the deadlines.
* Send presentations to appropriate recipients ahead of
* Edit documents and maintain version control.
* Track changes and work on multiple drafts.
* Maintain and update various reports and materials; maintain
filing system and tracking database.
* At the direction of the CDO and SVP, prepare reporting materials
for revenue development efforts and Market Impact.
* Additional tasks:
* Manage administrative aspects in the departments of Market Impact
and Revenue Development Research.
* Perform other general administrative and clerical duties as
* 5 to 7 years experience
* Four year college degree or equivalent experience
* Strong administrative support skills and ability to make order.
Judgment required in prioritizing and determining when senior
leadership level employees must become involved.
* Thorough working knowledge of e-mail and Proficient MS Office,
Outlook, Word, Microsoft Teams, Excel and PowerPoint required.
* Must have proven experience producing complex reports, proposals
and presentations. Asana and Concur a plus. Utilization of CRM
* Flexibility, multi-tasking, accept direction, strong
communication skills, attention to detail, excellent judgment, and
* Ability to take initiative, but also, to ask for clarification
and direction when required.
* Ability to recollect past presentations, and prior activities of
SVP and CDO & senior staff in order to generate efficiency in
meeting responsibilities on recurrent themes.
* Ability to occasionally work nights or weekends when
March of Dimes provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
Keywords: March of Dimes, Arlington , Executive Assistant, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!