Security Programs Advisor
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job ID: 2200233 Location: ARLINGTON , VA , US Date Posted:
2022-01-05Category: SecuritySubcategory: SecuritySchedule:
Full-timeShift: Day JobTravel: Yes, 25 % of the TimeMinimum
Clearance Required: Top SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to
Obtain: TS/SCIPotential for Remote Work: No Description SAIC is
seeking an Army Protection Program Support Specialist in Arlington,
VA to support the Army National Guard (ARNG) and the broader
military intelligence community on the Military Intelligence
Services Support (MISS) Contract.Note: This role requires physical
presence on site at the SAIC office at 1500 Wilson Blvd, Arlington,
VA. Limited telework may be feasible, up to 3 days per week,
subject to customer requirements.Job Duties:
- Assist in the planning, coordinating, implementation,
assessment, and maintenance of the Army Protection Program (APP)
for the ARNG throughout the 54 states and territories.
- Provide direct support to the ARNG G-2 Security Programs Branch
Chief, supporting the ARNG's national-level Army Protection Program
Assessments (APPA) and Protection Command Assistance Visits
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary team of military and
civilians to conduct APPA trips throughout the 54 ARNG states and
territories, conducting assessments of each ARNG's PERSEC, INFOSEC,
COMSEC, and INDUSEC programs.
- Develop and update security presentations for the ARNG G2
Office of Intelligence Security Programs (OIS-P).
- Conduct annual security briefings in support of APPA, no more
than 22 events annually.
- Complete outbriefs, after assessment reports, and executive
summaries for APPA trips.
- Input assessment results into tracking and metrics tools.
- Develop best practices guides for dissemination to the 54 ARNG
states and territories.
- Maintain the security and privacy of controlled unclassified
and classified information
- Travel: up to 25%, normally one week per month.Qualifications
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and ten (10) years or more of related
experience; OR Masters and eight (8) years or more experience ; OR
PhD or JD and six (6) years or more experience.
- Active TOP SECRET clearance with the ability to obtain
- 8+ years' experience with a range of security disciplines,
including PERSEC, INFOSEC, COMSEC, and/or INDUSEC.
- Knowledge and understanding of AR 525-2 "The Army Protection
Program", AR 380-28 "Army SCI Program", AR 380-67 "Personnel
Security Program", AR 380-5 "Army Information Security Program", AR
380-49 "Industrial Security Program" and other relevant Army and
DoD security publications.
- Possess strong analytic and organization skills, work well
independently without nearby corporate support.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel, approximately one week per month.
- Security Fundamentals Professional Certification (SFPC) highly
desired.COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required
to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must
be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on
their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may
seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and
must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their
employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site,
customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination
policy.SAIC is a premier Fortune 500 technology integrator driving
our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of
offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence
markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital,
artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise
and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we
integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our
partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient
solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.We
are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose,
and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity,
equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered
in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1
billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
Keywords: SAIC, Arlington , Security Programs Advisor, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!