Company: OTG Management
Posted on: January 16, 2022
YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING:
Join OTG as a Utility Worker now and drive a new type of
hospitality. Explore career opportunities in a unique hospitality
environment with some of the industry's best compensation and
benefits, including PTO, Healthcare and a competitive 401k
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the
boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and
retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers
serve millions of travelers each year.
By joining our team, you'll discover endless opportunities to
explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the
most exciting hospitality environments around. Our people drive our
experiences, so we offer our crewmembers some of the best
compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Utility workers are responsible for receiving merchandise to OTG's
warehouse locations throughout the terminals. Utility workers will
then dispatch the secured goods to its designated locations, which
includes our OTG markets and restaurants.
- Organizes products and stocks appropriately
- Accepts and receives incoming products into warehouse
- Maintains stock in an organized and clean fashion
- Cleans, sanitizes, and organizes the storeroom including
shelving, floors, lights, and vents
- Inspects incoming merchandise to ensure quality standards;
reports substandard items to MOD
- Fulfills orders per distribution requests
- Inspects fulfillment orders prior to distribution to ensure
- Follows SOPs for fulfillment documentation
- Delivers merchandise, as requested, to locations within the
- Maintains inventory of all warehouse items
- Maintain knowledge of airport terminal and restaurants
- Stock wood as needed
- Maintain ice levels in restaurants
- Other duties, as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to read invoices and count product
- Must obtain SERVSafe Certification or equivalent within 30 days
of being hired
- Knowledge of FIFO (First In, First Out) guidelines
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis and up to 85 lbs.
- Ability to climb ladders to store and retrieve product
- Ability to pull/push product cart
- Must be mobile and able to stand for extended periods, to
stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Must be available to work varied hours/days, including nights,
weekends, holidays, and bad weather conditions-must be flexible
OTG Management LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: OTG Management, Arlington , Utility Worker, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!