Policy & IAM SME
Company: Dmi (digital Management Llc)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is a global technology solutions
company that specializes in digital strategy, design,
transformation and support. Utilizing expertise from six unique DMI
Groups, in the areas of AI & Analytics, Commerce, Experience,
Managed Services, Transformation, and Government, DMI delivers
intelligent digital transformation solutions that meet
organizations where they are. Born digital, DMI has been delivering
mission-critical, enterprise grade solutions since 2002 for over a
hundred Fortune 1000 enterprises and all fifteen U.S. Federal
Departments. DMI has grown to 2,000+ employees globally and has
been continually recognized by top industry analysts as market
leader as well as a Top Place to Work by the Washington Post.
DMInc.com - Careers - Twitter - LinkedIn - Facebook
Essential Functions About the Opportunity
- Participation in executive level DoD Identity Management work
groups and steering committee meetings.
- Conduct policy review of current and draft policy, identify
implications to operations, and make recommendations to government
on how to proceed.
- Represent multiple customer requirements at DoD-wide work group
meetings to help craft policy that is representative of the Joint
Service Provider customer base.
- Manage operations to remain compliant with changing DoD and
Identity Management Policy.
- Create Policy Documents, Standard Operating Procedures, and
Customer facing documentation to adjust for policy changes.
- Develop executive level briefings to Senior Leadership to
explain Identity Management policy changes, implications and
- Perform data analysis to make recommendations to operational
- Manage competing requirements for multiple customer
organizations in order to develop a streamlined process usable
across all customers.
- Be knowledgeable about Identity Management trends and
innovations to apply toward DoD
Qualifications Years of Experience:
- Seven (7) Years in Information Assurance/Cybersecurity
- Seven (7) Years in technical positions focusing primarily on
DoD or Federal PKI or PKE
- CASP or CISSP
- Active Security Clearance at the Secret level
- History of participation in policy working groups or governance
bodies for DoD or Federal PKI or PKE
- 7 years requirements identified can be concurrent and/or
Core Hours: 7am-5pm (flexible schedule)Location: DC Metro
Working at DMI The Following Categories Make Up Your DMI
WellbeingDMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work.
Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As
such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help meet
various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to
work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000
- Community Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday
parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few
ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health
insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for
movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development Annual performance management, continuing education
and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with
career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their
professional and personal development.
- Financial Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax
(ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP,
Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for
each DMI employee.
- Recognition Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI
through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer
acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots,
Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees
with several wellness options. Employees are valued for their
talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our
customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the
overall success of the company.The company does and will take
affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals
with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified
individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical
or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a
drug-free workplace.***************** No Agencies Please
*****************Applicants selected may be subject to a government
security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for
access to classified information. US citizenship may be required
for some positions.Job ID: 2021-22235by Jobble
Keywords: Dmi (digital Management Llc), Arlington , Policy & IAM SME, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!