Special Programs & Joint Initiatives SME
Company: ManTech International Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
All ManTech employees will need to meet the requirements set
forth in Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task
Force Guidance requiring all covered contractor personnel to be
fully vaccinated against COVID-19.Secure our Nation, Ignite your
FutureJob Requisition Template:Become an integral part of a diverse
team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our
employees come first.-- At ManTech International Corporation,
you--------ll help protect our national security while working on
innovative projects that offer opportunities for
advancement.ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and
customer-oriented Special Programs & Joint Initiatives (SPJI)
Subject Matter Expert (SME) on a Department of State (DOS) contract
providing protective technology services at U.S. embassies and
consulates throughout the world. The SME will assist the Protective
Technology Branch with developing a vision for ensuring the
integration of all current Protective Technology Equipment and
transitioning to the best NextGen equipment.Responsibilities
include, but are not limited to:
- The SPJI SME maintains a vision of technological developments
related to all aspects of Protective Technology Equipment (PTE) to
include radios, trackers, electronic countermeasures, mobile video
systems, and radars.
- Ensures the Protective Technology Branch (PTB) is properly
allocating resources to address current and potential RF threats
directed against DOS facilities and personnel.
- Determines the parallel development of Software Defined
capabilities that support the future PTE.
- Serves as the primary advisor to the PTB Chief for all RF
threats that are ground or aerial based.
- Coordinates the Research & Development of the next generation
equipment for the PTB.
- Plans, coordinates, synchronizes and monitors the Testing &
Evaluation of current and new PTE.
- Engages and represents PTB interests and requirements with the
RF Community of Interest to include the Interagency, Coalition
Partners, Federally Funded Research & Development Centers (FFRDCs),
University Affiliated Research Centers (UARCs) and Industry.
- Identifies, analyzes, and implements business process
improvement for these identified capabilities and operations.
- While serving primarily within CONUS, the SPJI Technical SME
may be required to travel to and support multiple locations
- The SPJI SME will demonstrate and apply a broad knowledge of
specialization through successful completion of complex
- Bachelor--------s Degree in one of the following disciplines:
Electrical Engineering, Communications Systems Engineering,
Software Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Graduate degree in one of the above disciplines is desired but
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of technical and related
expertise with PTE.
- Previous experience supporting the Department of State.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational,
problem-solving, and interpersonal skills are highly desired.
- Capable of understanding how MATLAB or similar software
development tools are utilized by third party engineering teams to
complete data analysis and derive results.
- Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work
effectively with no supervision.
- Must demonstrate the ability to interact with all levels of an
organization in a professional, diplomatic, and tactful
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a
member of a cohesive team.
- Must be able to multitask efficiently, work in a fast-paced
environment on multiple projects and have strong attention to
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows operating systems and
office automation software (e.g., Microsoft Office,
SharePoint).Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must possess an active Top Secret security clearance.
- Must be eligible for a TS/SCI to meet full performance
- CONUS and OCONUS travel to various special projects and joint
- OCONUS travel may include critical threat locations around the
world with austere living conditions.Physical Requirements
- Mainly works in an indoor office environment- uses a computer
and other office equipment and moves about to access file cabinets,
office machinery, etc.
- Communicates with co-workers, management, and customers, which
may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange
accurate information in these situations.For all positions
requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject
to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent
on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary
license.-- The applicant will be required to answer certain
questions for export control purposes, and that information will be
reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal
law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such
individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or
software source code may require authorization and may decline to
proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.ManTech International
Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its
role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental
disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated
Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed
Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by
law.If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a
position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please
contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000.
ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer -
minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to
apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job
placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our
equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not
accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees
for unsolicited services.If you are a qualified individual with a
disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a
result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click
email@example.com and provide your name and contact
Keywords: ManTech International Corporation, Arlington , Special Programs & Joint Initiatives SME, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!