PERSEC Policy Advisor
Posted on: November 22, 2021
* Location: *
* Date Posted: *2021-11-17
* Category: *Security
* Subcategory: *Security
* Schedule: *Full-time
* Shift: *Day Job
* Travel: *Yes, 10 % of the Time
* Minimum Clearance Required: *Secret
* Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: *TS/SCI
* Potential for Remote Work: *No
SAIC is seeking a *Personnel Security (PERSEC) Policy Advisor *in
Arlington, VA to support the Army National Guard (ARNG) and the
broader military intelligence community
* Note:* This role requires physical presence on site at the SAIC
office at 1500 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA. Limited telework may be
feasible, up to 2 days per week, subject to customer
* Job Duties:*
* Assist in the development, planning, scheduling, coordinating,
monitoring and implementing effective operations of the Personnel
Security program for the ARNG.
* Provide direct support to the ARNG G-2 Security Programs Branch
Chief, supporting the ARNG's national-level PERSEC program.
* Provide recommendations for national-level ARNG PERSEC policy and
* Liaise with outside offices and agencies, including Headquarters
Department of the Army, US Forces Command, Department of Homeland
Security, and others.
* Develop Execution Orders for ARNG to implement Department of the
Army PERSEC directives.
* Maintain the security and privacy of different types of
Controlled Unclassified and classified information
* Serve as the PM's site lead, providing contract-related
supervision for up to seven (7) SAIC employees working at the same
* Travel: up to 10%
Required Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree and ten (10) years or more of related
experience; OR Masters and eight (8) years or more experience ; OR
PhD or JD and six (6) years or more experience.
* Active SECRET clearance with the ability to obtain Top
* 2+ years' experience with Department of Army Regulation 380-67:
"Personnel Security Program" and Department of Defense Manual
5200.02: "Procedures for the DoD Personnel Security Program
* 2+ years' experience with Intelligence Security Directive 704:
"Personnel Security Standards and Procedures Governing Eligibility
for Access to Sensitive Compartmented Information and Other
Controlled Access Program Information."
* 1+ years' experience with DISS to include daily use, running
reports, in/out processing of personnel, uploading documents into
various databases and knowledge of reporting derogatory information
and foreign travel.
* Possess strong analytic and organization skills, work well
independently without nearby corporate support.
* Must have excellent written communication skills to draft and
staff national-level ARNG PERSEC policy documents and command
* Have completed CDSE/STEPP training in Defense Information
Security System (DISS), Introduction to Personnel Security, The
Federal Investigative Standards, Adverse Information Reporting,
Identifying and Safeguarding Personally Identifiable
* Security Fundamentals Professional Certification (SFPC) highly
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to
adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be
fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their
first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an
exemption to the vaccination requirement at [Contact
Us](https://www.saic.com/contact/contact_us) and must have an
approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer
site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence
over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC-- is a premier Fortune 500-- technology integrator driving our
nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of
offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence
markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital,
artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise
and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we
integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our
partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient
solutions that are critical to achieving our customers'
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by
purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an [Equal
fostering a respectful work culture based on [diversity, equity,
that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia,
SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more
information, visit [saic.com](http://www.saic.com/).
Keywords: SAIC, Arlington , PERSEC Policy Advisor, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!