Outside Sales Representative
Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: October 6, 2021
MY PLUMBER PLUS is now hiring experienced
REPRESENTATIVES in Northern Virginia and Suburban
Maryland to service residential customers. As a qualified candidate
you will apply your sales and customer service skills and knowledge
in providing sewer and drain camera inspection services and
solutions to our customers. If you are motivated to learn and are
hungry for success, this is the position for you!
This position is commission based and has the potential to earn
over $100,000 or more.
In addition to paying very competitive wages, some of the benefits
My Plumber Plus offers is year round work, a company truck, tools
to be able to carry out your plumbing service, uniforms and a
complete package including a 401(k), medical, dental, life and
My Plumber Plus has been operating successfully
over 35 years in the Washington D.C.
area and is known for the following core values: Fairness;
Honesty & Respect; Goal Oriented; Customer Centric; and Proactive &
As an experienced camera specialist you
Diagnose residential sewer and drain plumbing systems, consult
customers on their needs and wants, advice customers on safety
concerns regarding their home’s water, sewer and drain systems and
lead customers to informed and confident decisions.
- Complete inspection of customer's sewer lines and drains using
a video recording monitor and camera reel
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best
options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance
options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable
for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable technician to
gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall
success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well maintained
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade
shows and retreats.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside
feedback and option sheets.
- Follow up on company generated sales leads using strong
relationship building skills with new and existing residential
- Generate sales revenue through new account targets
- Coordinate follow-up with the sales team
- Manage the on-boarding and follow up process with new
- Prepare and ensure all documentation is completed
- Collaborate with team members; providing pertinent information
and assisting in the sales process
- Manage time effectively to meet and exceed deadlines to ensure
availability for additional projects
- At least 3+ years of experience in an inside or outside
- Previous drain/sewer plumbing experience is a plus - but not a
- A mechanical and technical aptitude
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity, exceptional communication and social
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate
with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player.
- Successful track record as a sales closer
- Show enthusiasm and support for the company, culture, and
- Outgoing personality with a strong orientation toward customer
service and team building
- Must retain a high level of flexibility and resourceful problem
- Effective time management and organizational skills with a high
level of attention to detail
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool, iPhone and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year round work
- Our most experienced and top performers earn more than $100,000
My Plumber Plus is an Equal Opportunity Employer which
offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and company
vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your
field and our company, and a respected leader in the home services
industry. Come join our professional and experienced
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against
based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other
protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be
considered for this position.
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Arlington , Outside Sales Representative, Other , Centreville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!