Sr Capture Manager - Maritime, Australia Market (US based)
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Leidos is seeking a qualified Senior Capture Manager
to support long-range strategy development, business
development and capture, and proposal management for Australian
Maritime Pursuits. This person must have led solution
development and successfully delivered capabilities to the US
A successful candidate will have experience delivering
maritime solutions in a range of technology areas including:
maritime mine counter measures; anti-submarine warfare; integrated
undersea surveillance and maritime survey. The candidate should
also have deep knowledge of US Navy systems, missions, CONOPS and
organizations. As well as the ability to communicate effectively
about maritime solutions to a broad range of audiences, from
internal leaders to external customers. Operational and tactical
experience in Surface Warfare ASW is a plus.
This person will coordinate efforts within
the Dynetics Group and collaborate with Leidos Australia to develop
winning solutions for the Australian market. The position requires
the ability to work vertically and horizontally across
organizational boundaries, provide leadership/mentorship and
guidance to operational organizations and interface with technical,
financial and contracts support personnel supporting proposal
development and business capture processes. The opportunity is to
establish Leidos Australia as a major capability provider to the
Royal Australian Navy; with an addressable market of $7B between
Duties include, but are not limited to maritime systems
strategic planning, target identification, qualification of
targets, aiding / coaching / mentoring / assisting stakeholders in
developing capture campaign plans, identifying, prioritizing,
scheduling, and accomplishing tasks to capture work, and actively
participating in proposals. Help develop technical and
mission discriminators to improve Pwin.
- Degree in the STEM, specifically in Physics, Engineering,
Computer Science, or Math from an ABET-accredited university is
- BS degree with at least 15+ years of experience.
- Knowledge of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) procedures and
- Experience of delivering complex capability to Military
- Intimate previous experience and knowledge with Navy Program
offices and Navy IPO
- Deep technical knowledge and operational experience with
Maritime ASW systems.
- Ability to develop and maintain high-performing relationships
with internal Leidos/Dynetics stakeholders
- Must possess outstanding oral and written skills.
- Must have demonstrated success in developing capture strategies
and executing capture plans.
- Strong skills in Powerpoint, and Word are required.
- Up to 25% travel including international travel to
Security Requirements Candidate must be a US Citizen and
possess (as well as maintain) a Secret Clearance. A Top Secret/SCI
clearance may be required after employment has begun.
- Retired US Naval officer
- Staff experience as Sea Combat Commander or Destroyer Squadron
- Experience with US export policies and procedures
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Pay Range $136,500.00 - $210,000.00 - $283,500.00
Keywords: Leidos, Arlington , Sr Capture Manager - Maritime, Australia Market (US based), Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!