Executive Assistant - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Posted on: September 8, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE is seeking an Executive Assistant (EA) to support a
variety of NGA offices and requires highly experienced
administrative support. An EA is expected to offer a combination of
proven experience and expertise to independently support a customer
office with a broad range of administrative activities. The EA
independently accomplishes demanding and challenging administrative
tasks that are routine and involve high levels of complexity. An EA
is expected to independently handle multiple tasks with competing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support administrative requirements at the mid- to upper
management levels of an office.
- Maintain executive calendars in Microsoft Outlook to include
scheduling meetings as requested, sending meeting invites to
requested attendees, reserving conference rooms, setting up Video
Teleconference (VTC) or WebEx connections, deconflicting meetings
and prioritizing meetings based on executive priorities.
- Independently anticipate and provide responsive administrative
support to facilitate completion of all organizational mission
requirements. This will require executing a broad range of
administrative responsibilities with some tasks occurring routinely
and/or on an “ad hoc” basis per real-time needs of the
- Provide the office with a centralized source of administrative
expertise and guidance, which ultimately affects the success of the
- Independently apply mature and objective judgment to determine
best approach and course of action to take in both routine and
non-routine administrative situations. This will require accurately
interpreting and adapting guidelines, policies, precedents and
practices that are not always completely applicable to a changing
- Support office discussions regarding the organization’s
administrative business rhythms and contribute recommendations as
necessary. Specifically advise office leadership and management on
the administrative implications of additions, deletions, or changes
to the varied functions of the organization.
- Prepare special or one-time reports, summaries, or replies to
inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources
such as reports, documents, correspondence and other offices, etc.
under general directives with minimum assistance and/or
- Create workbooks (e.g., read-ahead, staffing, continuity,
standard operating procedures) for leadership planning and/or to
support execution of leadership responsibilities and office
administrative business rhythms.
- Support the office with development of guidance, procedures
and/or policies relative to facilitating administrative activities
of the organization. These functions may include training/travel
budgets, suspense systems, space planning, personnel management,
record management, logistics support, asset tracking, etc.
- Assist subordinate administrative assistants on new procedures;
request information needed from the subordinate offices for
periodic or special conference, reports, inquiries, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. To
include, managing calendars in Outlook and responding to emails;
building/updating PowerPoint briefs, Excel files and Word
- Ability to work within an organization’s chain of command and
interact appropriately with individuals at all levels, including
those at very senior levels.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong teaming and collaboration skills that foster office
unity and cohesiveness in support of completing office
- Capable of independently handling a large, complex workload,
effectively coordinating multiple resources, and multi-tasking in a
fast-paced environment having competing priorities.
- Produce professionally written emails, letters, documents, and
other material that is succinct, coherent, uses proper tone,
demonstrates proper grammatical use of the English language, and
presents proper format/form per established corporate/office
- Articulate and exchange information (i.e., requirements,
actions, needs, status, etc.) in a professional tone and attitude
to achieve efficient business rhythms.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Proficient at Microsoft Outlook and Word.
- Experience with the Defense Travel System (DTS), knowledge of
the Federal Travel Regulation (FTR) and Joint Travel Regulation
- Must have a US Government issued clearance at time of
- Prior DOD and/or NGA experience working in a related
- Prior experience working with the military and understanding of
- Proficient working knowledge of the following applications:
- NGA Central Electronic Routing and Tasking System
- Management and Execution Tracker (MET)
- Ability to schedule, coordinate, set-up, and operate NGA Video
Teleconference (VTC) equipment.
- Overseeing office spend plans for travel, supplies and
- Prior experience with presentation techniques
- Possesses a working knowledge of the NGA internal coordination
and approval processes.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access
- Working knowledge of Sharepoint
- Proficient with NGA correspondence manual
- Working knowledge of NGA’s Record Management requirements
- A working level understanding of NGA corporate processes
Minimum Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in General Business Administration or related
field with minimum 4 year of Administrative experience
- Associate’s degree in General Business Administration or
related field with minimum 6 year of Administrative experience
High School Diploma with minimum 8 year of Administrative
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Arlington , Executive Assistant - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!