Senior Rates Analyst - Immediate Interviews!
Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Senior Rates Analyst
The Senior Rates Analyst position will support PAE Corporate
Headquarters in Arlington, VA. The position will report to the
Corporate Overhead Manager in FP&A and will work closely with
Corporate Compliance, Accounting, and Human Resources. Some of the
job responsibilities are as follows:
- Work with Corporate Benefits group to develop company wide
- Monitor and report planned versus actual performance as it
relates to company wide fringe rates
- Work with Corporate Overhead Manager and VP of FP&A to
develop reporting packages for upper management as it relates to
all indirect rates
- Support the Forward Pricing Rate Proposal and be a point of
contact for DCAA/DCMA requests for information
- Maintain and update the indirect rate module in Hyperion where
all forecasting and budgeting is done
- Supporting the indirect rate reporting package for the DCMA
each month, explaining all variances and providing in depth
analysis of projected rates, especially as it relates to corporate
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college in Accounting,
Finance, Economics or related work experience in finance and
- 5-7 years of experience in Finance, Accounting or Program
Operations is required.
- Experience with Costpoint, Cognos and Hyperion applications
highly desired but not required.
- Requires excellent computer skills, specifically in Microsoft
Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires
handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to
changing priorities, schedules and budgets
- Strong English communication, both oral and written is
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to coordinate with
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are
- Knowledge of budgets, estimates at complete and
- Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish
facts and propose solutions is required.
- Prior experience in Government Contracting and/or Financial
Planning & Analysis role preferred
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated, Arlington , Senior Rates Analyst - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!