Posted on: July 20, 2021
The Defense Group within Leidos
has a career opening for a Contracts Manager to support contracts
within the C4ISR Operation.
The candidate should have progressive experience providing
cradle-to-grave contract administration for various Cost
Reimbursable, Fixed Price, and Labor Hour contract types including
RFP analysis, hands-on proposal development including the
development of terms and conditions, coordination of appropriate
internal reviews, contract negotiation, and contract/task order
administration and execution.
Candidate will be responsible for overall contract compliance
related to assigned tasks in accordance with contract requirements,
company policy and procedures, and applicable laws. Candidate must
be able to work independently as well as part of a team of
professionals supporting proposal preparation and a portfolio of
Candidate must be able to multi-task and prioritize work
activities in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate
at all levels within the organization.
The candidate will frequently interact - written, oral, and
face-to-face - with other contracts staff, functional peers,
program management, and external and internal customers.
Ability to lead the review and analysis of RFP's, identify and
propose risk mitigations, contribute to compliant cost/price
proposals, respond to customer questions, and represent Leidos’
interests during negotiations and contract administration.
Scope of work includes review and negotiation of Teaming
Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, and various licenses, as
- Managing a diverse portfolio of Contracts
- Supporting a diverse portfolio of Proposals
- Responding to OCI queries
- Responding to Various Data Calls
- Participating in Program Reviews (internal and external)
- Must have ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI with
- Requires 12+ years of prior relevant experience, an Associate
degree and 10+ years of prior relevant experience, a Bachelor’s
degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience, or a Master’s
degree with 6 + years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience with U.S. Government (FAR / DFARS) contracting:
Fixed Price (FP), Time & Material (T&M), Cost Reimbursable (all
types), Level of Effort (LOE)/Labor Hour (LH), Indefinite Delivery
/ Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), General Service Administration (GSA),
and Other Transaction Agreement (OTA) type awards.
- Must have the ability to make sound business judgments, handle
multiple contractual activities with short turn-around times, and
work independently as well as part of a Team.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite software: Excel,
Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to include well
developed analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to identify and mitigate contract risks as well as
coordinate appropriate reviews in accordance with Leidos policy and
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Certificate from NCMA (CFCM, CPCM, or other)
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Leidos, Arlington , Contracts Manager, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!