F-35 Program Manager 4 - 32205
Company: Alion Science and Technology
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The F-35 Program Manager 4 has supervisory and developmental
responsibilities within a functional area or manages one or more
projects or programs, may manage an operating office and supervises
professional and technical personnel performing in their customary
- Manages the successful development, implementation, schedule,
and cost performance of a major program, or multiple programs,
through subordinate program/project managers (non-tech), in
accordance with contract requirements and company policies,
procedures and guidelines.
- Acts as a technical liaison with vendors. Trains and supervises
- Assists in proposal process and coordinates with Pricing
Department when required.
- Responsible for all phases of the program budget.
- Performs analysis for contract reviews with various
- Develops Quality Assurance Programs for all products and
- Prepare Staffing Plans, including skill and labor mix, to
support contract operations.
- May be responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and hiring
- Assign staff and provide technical direction as necessary to
- Monitor contract, subcontract, and funding; prepare forecasts
of program financial performance.
- Develop and deliver required contract, departmental, project
and/or financial reports.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 12-15 years of
- Will have experience with aircraft systems, hardware and
software, configuration control, test and evaluation, systems
integration, and systems supportability
- Will have experience initiating and maintaining technical
direction within broad program objectives directly related to
aircraft systems, hardware and software, configuration control,
test and evaluation, systems integration, and systems
- Managing different phases of weapon system acquisition,
including Concept Development, Production and Sustainment
- Knowledge of / experience with implementation of DODI 5000
- Ability to work with large and diverse teams and the ability to
effectively provide guidance, direction, and supervision in all
areas of contracted effort such as program management, systems
engineering, major system acquisitions, and financial
- Will have supervisory experience
- Must have active Secret Security Clearance
Security Clearance: Secret
Keywords: Alion Science and Technology, Arlington , F-35 Program Manager 4 - 32205, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!