Server - FOH
Posted on: June 12, 2021
YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING: Join OTG as a Server now
and drive a new type of hospitality. Explore career opportunities
in a unique hospitality environment with some of the industry's
best compensation and benefits, including PTO, Healthcare and a
competitive 401k match.
WHAT IS OTG? OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by
pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300
in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and
its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year.
WHY OTG? By joining our team, you'll discover endless
opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential
in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. Our
people drive our experiences, so we offer our crewmembers some of
the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Servers are responsible for delivering the OTG guest experience.
Educating, making recommendations based on guest preferences,
taking orders, up-selling special items, and maintaining a clean
and sanitized area are steps to deliver the experience. To be
successful in this role, a server should enjoy working with others
as exhibited through great guest experiences and be motivated to
keep the area/restaurant cleaned and stocked.
- Greet guests quickly and pleasantly, with a smile
- Delivering beverages and menus promptly
- Educate guests on menu items and wine and beer selections; make
recommendations to guests upon request; communicating all daily
food and drink specials
- Assisting guests in entering all orders into the iPad/computer
- Preparing hot and cold drinks and mixed non-alcoholic
- Demonstrating appropriate wine service techniques
- Follow OTG cash handling and cash register policies and
- Keep a spotless working environment through regular cleaning
- Assisting other servers as needed and clearing tables
- Assist in the training and development of new employees
- Monitor and report intoxicated guests to MOD
- Communicate any product runouts, equipment issues, or quality
of service problems to the MOD immediately
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Fully conversational in English
- Must become TIPS certified within 90 days of employment
- Must be able to serve and prepare food
- Able to lift 35 lbs. in weight
- Must complete required restaurant training and maintain
thorough knowledge of your assigned restaurant food and beverage
- Must be mobile and able to stand for extended periods, to
stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Must be available to work varied hours/days, including nights,
weekends, holidays, and bad weather conditions--must be
OTG Management LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 2401 S. Smith Blvd,
Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
Keywords: OTG, Arlington , Server - FOH, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!