All Source Analyst- Mid (DITMAC)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Celestar Corporation is currently seeking Mid-Level All
Source Analysts in support of the Department of Defense Insider
Threat Management and Analysis Center (DITMAC). These individuals
must possess a significant amount of analytic experience at the
senior level (as defined below), with demonstrated experience
conducting analysis of a non-technical nature. Please review the
position description below. If interested and qualified, we welcome
you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
LOCATION: Arlington, VA
CLEARANCE/ACCESS: Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI
- Responsible for conducting comprehensive all-source research,
analysis, and fusion of traditional and non-traditional sources of
information supporting the InT mission.
- Produce innovative, all-source InT-related products for a broad
set of customers, including those in the DoD, intelligence,
security, and law enforcement communities as well as senior
- Aggregate, analyze, and evaluate all available DITMAC
government and open-source information to assist in the evaluation
of potential risk as it related to InT.
- Extract and organize statistical data to support the building
of metrics reports, summaries, case studies and trend reports.
- Communicate complex ideas and analysis orally and in
- Plan and conduct thorough research using all available DITMAC
tools and data sources to discover the information necessary to
support analysis, either independently or as part of a larger
- Assist in the preparation and production of risk warning and
situational awareness reports related to InT- issues.
- Bachelor's Degree is highly preferred, but not required
- Must have at least eight (8) years of experience working within
the DoD and the following areas:
- Conducting analysis in a mission space supporting Insider
Threat at the tactical and/or strategic levels
- Personnel Security, Threat Assessment/Threat Management or
Counterintelligence supporting the Insider Threat mission.
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of research and analytical
techniques as applied to difficult and complex assignemtns in
security, law enforcement , and counterintelligence analysis.
- Concepts, principles, practices, and techniques associated with
threat assessment/threat management, counterintelligence, and law
- Knowledge of the organization of the security and
counterintelligence communities, including their capabilities and
- Significant experience with collaboration and information
sharing within and across the Federal Government, Intelligence,
Counterintelligence, Law Enforcement, and Security
- Use of various research tools to include open-source research,
as well as Government and commercial databases.
- Understanding of the DoD population
- Experience providing support and expertise to a Government or
Contractor Insider Threat program.
- Written and oral communication skills including, demonstrated
negotiation/collaboration skills required as documented through a
variety of experiences briefing and presenting issues at the
General/Flag Officer/SES levels.
- Knowledge and training in structured professional judgement
tools such as WAVR-21 is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with Insider Threat risk assessments
and presenting those finding to a variety of audiences, to include
senior decision makers.
Demonstrated proficiency in the use of computers and associated
software, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access,
- IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! With
this in mind, please ensure that the required and/or desired
experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with
Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid
Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance,
Employee Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
as well. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid
Holidays and Personal Time Off.
Celestar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, protected veteran status, disability status, gender identity
or national origin.
Keywords: Celestar, Arlington , All Source Analyst- Mid (DITMAC), Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!