Company: PAE Government Services Inc
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the
PAE is currently seeking a qualified candidate to serve as a
Logistics Manager. The Logistics Manager will be responsible for
support to the overall operation and management of the logistics
department. The duties and responsibilities listed herein are
representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not
necessarily all inclusive. This position is full time, on based at
a program site in either, Michigan, California, or Pennsylvania.
Position may require travel between sites and remote support.
- Manages a team of Logistics Manager in the ordering, stocking,
inventory, supply, and security of consumable goods, clothing,
equipment, tools, and others materials.
- Supports strategic program objectives including tracking and
analyzing logistics data relevant to the operation of the
- Ensures all work required is carried out in a satisfactory
- Lead and develop the procedures, guidelines, regulations,
policies, directives, plans and instructions established for the
effective operation the Logistics Department.
- Communicate effectively with subordinates, peers and
- Performs stocking, inventory, and re-stock assessments;
generates material or service requisitions.
- Ensures all required reports and correspondence are
- Operates as POC for Logistics operation on site
- Ensure that all PAE plans and procedures are being followed and
- Schedules, hosts, and/or attends meetings and working
- Track subcontractors and freight forwarders to ensure accuracy,
intent, and timeliness.
- Significant experience with procurement and commercial
- Experience managing or supporting inventory, issuance,
receiving, and identification of material.
- Experience implementing a warehousing operation is
- Good organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and
working to deadlines;
- Knowledge of OH&S policies and related experience essential
Hands-on and not afraid of hard work in a fast-paced
- Excellent interpersonal skills essential in this responsible,
- Strong management, motivation and supervisory skills as well as
a team player;
- Proactive self-starter with initiative
- Proven ability to analyze complex transportation issues,
prioritize workload, train all level of personnel, manage multiple
teams, monitor performance and create effective reports on related
- Proficient computer skills, including CostPoint, Deltek,
OnBase, Maximo and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience: Five (5-10) years of logistics and warehouse
- Security Vetting: Must be able to pass an FBI background
- Language Skills: Must be able to communicate effectively in
English, both orally and in writing, with all levels of employees
and vendors. Bi-Lingual Spanish speakers preferred.
- Citizenship: Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Medical: Favorable passage of a drug screen and physical
PAE is a Drug-Free Workplace and an equal opportunity employer;
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring
practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard
to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United
States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation,
marital status, family structure, medical condition including
genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental
or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the
job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or
any other protected category under federal, state, or local
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Government Services Inc, Arlington , Logistics Manager, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!