Attendant Beverage Cart- Chantilly National Golf Club - Centreville, Virginia
Company: Clubcorp Club Operations, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Beverage Cart Attendant
Responsible for Building Relationships and Enriching Lives by
providing STAR Service to Members and Guests ensuring their
complete satisfaction while playing on the golf course or other
designated areas. Enhance Member retention efforts and coordinate
with the other Club departments to provide the Three Steps of
Service at all times whether on the golf course, in the Halfway
House, or other Food and Beverage service areas.
This position reports directly to the FB Director/Service
Director with indirect reporting to the General Manager, Captain,
and Head Golf Pro.
Day to Day:
- Maintain excellent FB service standards as outlined in
ClubCorps FB service standard guidelines and other training
- Offer Members and guests the opportunity to obtain and enjoy
food and beverage while in the process of playing golf or enjoying
other events. Know and follow the rules of golf etiquette when
approaching a golf group at all times.
- Greet Members promptly by name and make introductions with
guests, maintaining a polite and friendly manner at all times, in
order to provide high quality service in a timely manner.
- Provide timely coverage of assigned course, anticipating visits
to each group every 4-5 holes while maintaining communication with
other attendants and management to ensure adequate coverage as
- Offer to dispose of trash and empties to assist the Members and
guests to maintain a consistent and clean environment. Assist in
other ways such as directions to the restroom, club house, etc. Be
- Prior to departing onto the courses for service, stock cart
with food, beverage, ice, etc. and transaction supplies.
- Collect payments (i.e., cash, member charge, etc.) and
accurately reconcile daily bank at the conclusion of each shift.
Process all business for the day and deposit in designated
- Request and restock in a timely manner to ensure proper par
levels that allow for consistent and quality service.
- Maintain proper knowledge of product, up selling where
applicable. When possible, know which Members and guests are on the
course by consulting tee sheets, attending line-ups, etc. and
create magic moments with favorites.
- Operate golf carts within guidelines, policies and procedures
to ensure proper safety to avoid accidents.
- Safely secure all products on cart including cash bank, keys,
etc. and other company property as assigned.
- Document all spills and waste of product &ndash daily par
versus usage sheets.
- Clean and sanitize the cart of all food, ice, and trash at the
end of each shift. Ensure health code standards are met at all
- Communicate with Service/FB Director when special products are
needed or there are any problems with food quality, supplies or
- Assist fellow Employees, Members and guests to ensure delivery
of the Three Steps of Service without being directed. Be aware of
team members and the environment and participate as a member of the
- Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they
occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints
as soon as possible.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the companys operation,
it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude
of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your
position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion
arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you.
Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed
or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department
written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures,
manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up
the essential functions of the job.
- Demonstrate good teamwork.
- Work well under pressure, coordinating multiple tasks at any
- Responsible for attendance at all Service Training Meetings as
- Maintain good conduct and safe working habits while in all
areas of the Club and assure that others are acting safely.
- Attend daily line-up and participate as requested.
- Wear a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your
property uniform standards daily.
- A high school diploma preferred.
- Previous Food and Beverage experience preferred.
- Alcohol and food safety awareness certificate.
- Valid drivers license to operate golf cart.
- Excellent communication skills and articulate speech. Ability
to follow instructions well.
- You always perform at the highest level of ethical work
- You are comfortable working mostly outdoors.
Keywords: Clubcorp Club Operations, Inc., Arlington , Attendant Beverage Cart- Chantilly National Golf Club - Centreville, Virginia, Other , Centreville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!