Sr. Technical Program Manager - IMDb TV
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The IMDb TV team is shaping the future of digital video
entertainment. Our mission is to build earth's most customer
centric ad supported premium free video service and make it
trivially easy for hundreds of millions of customers to enjoy. We
have learned that customer's love IMDb TV so we are looking for a
Technical program Manager who can build on our early success,
pioneer new programs for customers, and help define our future.
As a member of a rapidly growing IMDb TV team, you will spend
your time managing critical projects and as a technical leader for
initiatives related to launching new ad products to help advertiser
customers and expand the IMDb TV ad portfolio. You will play a key
role in building software products and features from the ground up.
You will be exposed to a wide range of technologies and systems.
You will have the freedom and encouragement to explore your own
ideas and the reward of seeing your contributions benefit tens of
millions of Amazon.com customers.
This is very much Day 1 for IMDb TV so you would be joining an
entrepreneurial and pioneering team that is building from
NOTE - this position can also be based out of Austin, NYC,
Culver City area and Boulder
- 5+ years of technical program management experience working
directly with software engineering teams
- Experience managing cross-functional programs and release
- Experience building and evaluating system-level technical
- Experience developing and executing/delivering product and
- Experience and knowledge of video development and advertisement
tech (e.g., media container, codec formats, streaming protocols,
- Experience in releasing significant modules for complex
software systems that have been successfully delivered to
- Knowledge of professional software development best practices
for the full software development life cycle, including development
processes like Scrum, Kanban, Agile etc.
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams,
and senior management to collect requirements, describe software
product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Experience designing and developing robust and scalable
software and services
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Arlington , Sr. Technical Program Manager - IMDb TV, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!