Government Contract Pricing Analyst
Company: Raven Industries
Posted on: June 13, 2021
For 60 years, Raven has developed, marketed, and produced
technical solutions to great challenges. Utilizing our strength in
engineering, manufacturing, and technological innovation, Raven
today is a leader in precision agriculture, high performance
specialty films, and situational awareness markets. Our purpose to
Solve Great Challenges is bold and authentic; it keeps us grounded
in markets that have meaning, provide profitable growth, and align
with our values.
Raven Aerostar is a world leader in lighter-than-air,
stratospheric, and situational awareness technology. Committed to
rapid innovation of highly technical and groundbreaking technology,
we design and manufacture niche products that enhance security and
connect the world. We are working on a number of exciting projects
- and looking for extraordinary talent to join our team.
The Government Contract Pricing Analyst is responsible for
developing product costing, quotations, price volumes and
contractual elements in development of Government and Commercial
- Collect and analyze supplier quotations, standard cost, labor
estimates, actual average cost to produce in support of developing
- Develop and maintain product price lists.
- Analyze and develop estimates of labor, material, equipment,
production, and other direct costs against actual expenses,
historical data, or price-to-win data.
- Prepare cost proposals IAW the Request for Proposal (RFP), work
breakdown structures (WBS), and basis of estimates (BOE).
- Participate in pricing strategies for existing and new business
opportunities to include business case/profitability analysis.
- Assist with price/cost analysis on subcontractor
- Assist and contribute during proposal meetings/discussions and
- Respond to government audit requests and interact with
government auditors, including DCAA.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or other
- 2-3 years' experience as a pricing analyst and supplemental
agency regulations; or equivalent combination of education and
- Demonstrated understanding of FAR Part 15, Federal cost
principles and techniques.
- Knowledgeable of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and
Agency FAR Supplements.
- Knowledge of contract types T&M, Cost-plus, and
- Ability to work independently in a high-volume contracting
- Ability to analyze a problem and recommend solutions, problem
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
We are a manufacturer covered by ITAR 22 CFR 120-130 and all
team members must be a United States Person.
Raven is an EO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Keywords: Raven Industries, Arlington , Government Contract Pricing Analyst, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!