Jr. Project Analyst -Stakeholder Support HSEP3
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Avantus Federal, a NewSpring Holdings Company, is a
mission-focused services and solutions company headquartered in
McLean, VA. Drawing upon its heritage companies' histories of
consistent growth and high performance in the federal services
market, Avantus ensures eminence is earned, sustained and
Avantus' services and solutions are designed, tailored, and
executed based on our long history of helping our Homeland
Security, Defense, Intelligence, and Federal Civilian customers
solve complex challenges. Our capabilities include Project &
Portfolio Management, Facilities, Acquisition & Sustainment,
Systems Engineering Technical Services, Operations & Analysis,
Transformation & Advisory Services, Data & Software Solutions,
Digital Innovation, and Augmented Intelligence.
Avantus Federal is seeking multiple Project Analysts(junior to
senior) to support a federal cybersecurity client. This position
may be located at either the client site in Arlington, VA or at
Avantus offices in McLean, VA.
- Identifying key stakeholders and other necessary engagement
points for CSD activities.
- Researching and identifying stakeholders' key issues and
concerns relevant to CSD activities.
- Developing plans for engaging with and communicating with
- Developing communications materials to support engagement with
- Tracking and documenting previous and planned engagements with
- Providing administrative and logistics support to the
Division/Sub-Division for external engagements, including meetings
under the auspice of Critical Infrastructure Partnership Advisory
- Facilitating engagements with external stakeholders.
- Actively participating in identified organizations and
providing situational awareness of the groups' activities.
- Supporting the communication of organizational priorities and
activities to external partners.
- Bachelors degree and 2+ years of experience.
- Superior time management, organization, and prioritization
- Ability to focus on details and must have strong proofreading
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Must eligible to obtain a clearance.
- Experience supporting federal clients.
- Active TS/SCI
Company EEO Statement
Avantus Federal is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era
Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor.
All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status,
status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other
category protected by law. Avantus hires and promotes individuals
solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be
Keywords: Avantus, Arlington , Jr. Project Analyst -Stakeholder Support HSEP3, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!