Software Dev Engineer
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
We are looking for experienced software engineers who can help
us innovate and build a green-field system to support one of
Amazon's newest business verticals: Amazon Healthcare. In this
role, you will bring practical experience in building reliable,
distributed services to a newly formed team. The ideal candidate is
an hands-on software developer that enjoys working with others,
learning, and building with a long-term ownership focus.
At Finance Automation, we are passionate about building systems
and services that deliver a seamless and transparent finance
experience for Amazon partners. We are responsible for building the
systems that automate and orchestrate the services and financial
transactions that supports Amazon customers and vendors worldwide.
We build, operate, and scale systems that are responsible for
hundreds of billions of dollars in transactions, and are central to
the success of Amazon and its partners.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such
as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and
design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of
new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar major
- 5+ years of experience in a software or applications
- 2+ years in the Healthcare industry, or building HIPAA
- Experience developing internet products and technologies
- Familiarity with agile and kanban methodologies
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and
complexity for this role
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be
considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various
Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial
application review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your
career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters
can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Arlington , Software Dev Engineer, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!