Associate Director, Professional Education
Company: March of Dimes
Posted on: June 13, 2021
SUPPORT THE DEVELOPMENT OF PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CONTENT
- Support the Director of Professional Education in developing
professional education offerings (modules, webinars, conferences),
identify learning needs, identify content experts, developing
content and teaching strategies, designing evaluation methodologies
for activities that carry contact hour credits, and serve as
associate editor for MOD continuing education content.
- Support external authors as they develop outlines and drafts.
Participate in the internal and external review processes and guide
authors as they incorporate feedback from reviewers. Collaborate
with other staff throughout the editorial and production
ENSURE QUALITY AND COMPLIANCE OF MOD PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
- Ensure that continuing education materials are comprehensive,
current, scholarly, up to date with the most current thinking and
research in medicine and nursing, and consistent with the mission
and goals of the March of Dimes.
- Ensure compliance with American Nurses Credentialing Center
(ANCC) CNE requirements.
SUPPORT THE DELIVERY OF TRAININGS
- Facilitate trainings with internal and external and external
customers. Assist with managing the training schedule to ensure
coordination and planning with customers, speakers and team at
- Collaborate with the Director of Professional Education on
planning, tracking, contracting and monitoring all upcoming
- Support the Director of Professional Education with tasks
needed to support the provision of continuing education
credentialing associated with the training.
- Ensuring evaluations are collected place pre and post training.
Compile information needed for post training reports.
PROVIDES TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
- Support potential customers as needed. Respond to leads for
training. Run training demos as needed to for potential customers.
Maintain reports in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
System, keeping client record complete and up-to-date.
- Provides technical assistance in customizing training sessions
based on needs and agreed upon contract with external customers.
Contributes to content development of marketing materials about the
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
- Participates in and successfully completes all organizationally
required training according to the deadlines. Participate in other
professional development activities as agreed upon between employee
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
- Completes other duties as assigned according to timelines and
- 8-10 years experience
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Registered Nurse License (BSN)
- Knowledge of American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission
on Accreditation education design criteria
- Familiarity with education and adult learning principles
- Strong writing, editing, analytical, speaking and presentation
- Creativity, ability to handle multiple priorities, relationship
development, excellent oral and written communication
March of Dimes is an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversifying its workforce (M/F/Disability/Vet).
Keywords: March of Dimes, Arlington , Associate Director, Professional Education, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!