B2B AWS Engineer – Senior Associate
Company: Fannie Mae
Posted on: June 11, 2021
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes
an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of
Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize
the nation's housing finance system while being part of an
inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will
help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise,
and make your career.
As a valued colleague on our B2B Gateway Technology team,
you will lead B2B Onboarding function, B2B Gateway platform
support, perform File Transfer function between Fannie Mae
business applications and external customer systems.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The B2B AWS Engineer – Senior Associate role will offer you the
flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside
people who care so that you can deliver on the following
- Develop moderately complex solutions for application design and
IT infrastructure components.
- Understand the end-to-end performance of IT platforms.
- Draft and maintain policies, guidelines, and standard operating
- Independently monitor advanced performance and capacity metrics
for technology solutions.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- 4+ years
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experience with AWS Managed SFTP Service
- Experience with Managed File Gateway products like Sterling
Connect Direct, Axway B2Bi is a big plus.
- Experience as a technical lead on projects
- Ability to lead in an Agile environment
- Knowledge or experience in basic DevOps support and
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- Skilled in cloud technologies and cloud computing
- Experience gathering accurate information to explain concepts
and answer critical questions
- Working with people with different functional expertise
respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal
- Collaborate with Development teams to track bugs and
enhancements related to Onboarding
- Adept at managing project plans, resources, and people to
ensure successful project completion
- Experience gathering File Transfer requirements, working
cross-functionally to identify the right File Transfer Pattern to
- Relationship Management including managing and engaging
stakeholders, customers, and vendors, building relationship
networks, contracting, etc.
- Experience mentoring newer or younger employees
- Experience working in 24x7 Primary rotation on-call basis
- Experience with AWS technologies like Containers, Lambda,
- Experience with CI/CD with knowledge of Git Hub, Maven and
- Strong knowledge and experience with SFTP protocol.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Authentication patterns
including but not limited to Basic Authentication, SSH Key based
Authentication, TLS trust, OAuth.
- Strong document experience using Microsoft Visio.
- Experience with implementing integration solutions with
Microservices, RESTful Web Services and Web APIs
- Strong problem-solving skills in troubleshooting issues.
Job REF ID: REF5869J
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling
opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are
committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected
veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation in the application process, email us at
Keywords: Fannie Mae, Arlington , B2B AWS Engineer – Senior Associate, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!