Copy of Software Engineer (Python, DevOps, AWS) - Climate Impact Team
Company: Fannie Mae
Posted on: June 11, 2021
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an
affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of
Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize
the nation's housing finance system while being part of an
inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will
help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise,
and make your career.
As a valued colleague on the Climate Impact Team, you will
collaborate with team in designing, producing, testing, or
implementing moderately complex software, technology, or processes,
as well as create and maintain IT architecture, large scale data
stores, and cloud-based systems.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Software Engineer AWS -DevOps role will offer you the
flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside
people who care so that you can deliver on the following
- Independently determine the needs of the customer and create
- Design and develop moderately complex software solutions to
- Use a process-driven approach in designing and developing
- Implement new software technology and coordinate end-to-end
tasks across the team.
- May maintain or oversee the maintenance of existing
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- At least 2 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Experience with Python or another high level language
- Experience with AWS DevOPs tools such as Jenkins, Terraform,
- 6+ years of related experience
- 3+ years of experience with Terraform, Jenkins, Flyway
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science or related field
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling
opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are
committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected
veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation in the application process, email us at
Keywords: Fannie Mae, Arlington , Copy of Software Engineer (Python, DevOps, AWS) - Climate Impact Team, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!