Company: Noblis, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Are you looking to make a difference in the federal government?
Are you looking for a career, not just a "job"? Are you passionate
about doing what's right? Do you have experience and skills in
software testing? Then we have a position for you.
The successful candidate will be a team member who supports a
federal client with the testing of a system based on web server and
mobile device platforms. Our client has nationally deployed systems
that impact citizens across our nation.
The Software Tester/Requirements Analyst will be part of an
agile development team that places client satisfaction as our
highest priority. The successful candidate will be responsible for
gathering requirements and testing application modifications, new
functionality prototypes, and system enhancements. The Noblis team
provides federal clients with services and cutting-edge technical
and advisory support and IT solutions for clients to meet their
business strategies. The candidate should demonstrate excellent
problem solving skills and analytical capabilities.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Meeting with stakeholders to gather and document
- Develop Use Cases, Shall Statements and User Stories as
- Participate in functional testing, integration testing and
regression testing (manual and automated);
- Test planning, developing test cases/test scripts, test
execution, error reporting, analysis and error verification;
- Providing test reports and documenting problems found, steps to
reproduce in the issue tracking tool and team site;
- Other related duties as assigned
- Engage client personnel and other contractors to understand
specific system and functional requirements to develop user
- Ability to understand business objectives and create business
- Learn about and support Noblis' client engagement, corporate
values, and corporate strategic priorities, including providing
input to proposal writers. Build a productive relationship with
your client and understand their structure and goals. Participate
in the proposal process by providing input to proposal
- Bachelor's degree and 1-2 years of relevant functional
experience as a software tester or QA analyst; experience with
agile testing is desired
- Experience with automated testing tools and methods preferred
but not required
- Experience with mobile scanning devices preferred
- Ability to write clear, concise, unambiguous and accurate
- All candidates must have strong communication skills
- Ability to solve problems independently, responsible for
- Ability to work on teams and deal effectively with people
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the
nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our
clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific
thought, management and engineering expertise together in an
environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring
impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of
government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil
sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the
other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our
greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable,
team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work
that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous
workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the
basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair
texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids,
locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental
disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical
conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other
characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Noblis, Inc., Arlington , Software Tester, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!