Cyber Security SME
Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
CACI is in search of a Cybersecurity Engineer to provide support
for a large-scale IT modernization initiative to assist in the
identification and implementation of information
assurance/cybersecurity requirements. The successful candidate must
have experience with threat analysis, vulnerability management, as
well as assessment and authorization processes for the Federal
government, Department of Defense, or intelligence community.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for implementation and application of technologies,
processes, and practices designed to protect applications,
networks, devices, programs, and data from malicious attack,
damage, or unauthorized access.
- Identify, analyze, and report potential or realized threat
events; research remediations and present recommendations and
assist team members in developing mitigation strategies.
- Analyze vulnerability scan reports, security threats, and
- Assess deviations from acceptable configurations, enterprise or
local policy; assess the level of risk; and recommend appropriate
mitigation countermeasures .
- Test, implement, maintain, and administer hardware and software
required to effectively secure the IT systems.
- Monitor systems for unauthorized activities.
- Document and track plans of action and milestones
- Assist with incident response activities.
- Review DoD Information Assurance Vulnerability Management
(IAVM) alerts and work with engineers, administrators, and
developers to remediate identified issues.
- Inspect systems for vulnerabilities using manual and automated
- Communicate security regulations, policies, and requirements to
- Experience providing security, system or network
- Knowledge and experience with Linux or Windows operating
systems and network architecture.
- Working knowledge and understanding of information and
networking security requirements for Federal government, Department
of Defense, or intelligence community.
- Experience in the application of NIST RMF guidance, DISA STIGs,
Privacy Act, HIPAA, and DoD/Navy regulations, instructions,
manuals, checklist and guides for cybersecurity.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have ability to work independently and as a team member
with excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Experience monitoring systems for unauthorized activities.
- Must be detailed-oriented, exercise sound judgment, able to
review the work of others, and be able to detect errors or needed
- Must possess excellent oral and written communications skills
with ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner to both
technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of personal integrity and
ability to discreetly handle sensitive information.
- Must hold a DoD 8570.01-M approved security certification such
as Security+CE, CAP, CEH, SSCP, CISSP, CISM or CISA.
- US citizenship required.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Demonstrated experience with vulnerability management
- Experience securing cloud-based systems in AWS or Salesforce
- Experience with eMASS, ACAS, WebInspect, Nessus, or similar
- Experience securing web application, proxy servers, or
- Experience with Oracle Peoplesoft or Moodle
- Monitoring and testing of IT systems for vulnerabilities and
indicators of compromise
- Configuring or validating secure systems
- Minimum 10 years related work experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Arlington , Cyber Security SME, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!