Evaluation Specialist II
Company: Alex Alternative Experts, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Proven processes. Proven people. Proven performance by a
trusted, award-winning solutions provider and partner.
Title: Evaluation Specialist II
Location: Arlington, VA
Clearance Level: None (Must be able to obtain & maintain
eligibility requirements for either a secret clearance or a public
The Evaluation Specialist II will design and execute evaluation
studies at the course, curriculum, division and school level. The
successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience implementing reliable and accurate methods to
measure training effectiveness at all levels on the Kirkpatrick
scale, as described in OPM's Training Evaluation Field Guide and
other documentation relevant to the measurement of training
effectiveness in a corporate training environment for adult
- Demonstrated experience successfully applying technical
expertise to guide, support and assist staff in FSI schools and
centers in the design, development, and implementation of training
evaluation, including the use of tools, techniques, processes and
systems for training and program evaluation.
- Demonstrated experience in the creation of tools, templates,
evaluation instruments and use of reference materials that enable
course managers and division directors to implement evaluation
using quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods approaches, in
order to answer relevant evaluation questions at the course,
curriculum or division level.
- Demonstrated experience designing and using appropriate
evaluation instruments and methods for data collection, using
quantitative, qualitative and mixed measures approaches; designing
and implementing surveys, focus group and structured interview
protocols and other methods to collect data needed to produce
- Demonstrated experience using appropriate methods for data
analysis of quantitative, qualitative and mixed measures
approaches, using descriptive and inferential statistical measures
to analyze data and produce accurate findings.
- Proven experience as a member of a team and a team leader;
proven ability to explain complex content related to evaluation
techniques and approaches to non-technical staff; positive
interpersonal skills and a customer-service orientation,
particularly with clients from a wide variety of cultures.
- Experience in program evaluation is desirable.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Fluency in the English Language.
- 7 years training evaluation experience (or 3 years with MS/MA
- Superior organization skills with a high level of attention to
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to interact effectively in a multicultural
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to follow technical direction; work independently and
as part of a team.
- The ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Office business
applications software sufficient to meet the needs of their
specific position (e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Teams,
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Work experience in an educational or training institute.
- Skills or experience relevant to the particular training
division that the contractor is being proposed to support (e.g.
foreign language skills in SLS or regional experience in
Education and Certifications:
- High School Diploma Required, MS/MA degree preferred.
Keywords: Alex Alternative Experts, Inc., Arlington , Evaluation Specialist II, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!