Network Administrator w/ Top Secret Clearance
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Strategic Business Systems is looking for a Network/Systems
Administrator to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals.
This position will be located in Arlington, VA but may require
travel to sites in the greater DC metro area (if needed).
Required Security Clearance: Active Top Secret (ability to
Required Certifications: Must meet DoD 8570 IAT Level II
certification requirements - one Level II certification AND one
Computing Environment (CE) certification (IE, CCNA or CCNP)
- Perform engineering troubleshooting/problem solving at the
system and component levels.
- Provide overall enterprise level LAN and WAN IP-based
infrastructure systems planning, operations and maintenance, and
- Manage infrastructures for operational networks, of multiple
security classification levels.
- Serve as a technical point of contact for all matters related
to network infrastructure efforts.
- Perform analyses on networks to discover and document the
- Support planning and execution of network installations and
- Conduct LAN (Ethernet, HSRP, EIGRP, BGP, etc) and WAN (ISDN,
ATM, SONET, etc) preventive and corrective maintenance and
- Use network analysis tools (CISCO Works, CISCO Network Analysis
- Perform enterprise traffic analysis (e.g., link utilization,
flows, latency, and other relevant metrics) to detect/determine
network inefficiencies and make recommendations to relieve network
congestion/optimize the networks.
- Monitor performance to identify and optimize the system
infrastructure and conduct transaction monitoring for bandwidth
utilization and application performance.
- Provide advanced technical analyses of network infrastructure
challenges and problems; develop/identify technical solutions
responsive to customer needs.
- Engineer, install, test, and maintain wiring (copper and fiber)
- Support an improved infrastructure information security
vulnerability posture through the performance of vulnerability
assessments and analyses.
- Support customer computer technical support efforts on personal
computers, thin clients, laptops, and peripherals.
- Expertise in infrastructure design and architecture,
deployment, operations and maintenance, and upgrades.
- Solid working knowledge in the planning, design, integration,
optimization, operations, security, and support of enterprise
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills at the
system engineer level.
- LAN (Ethernet, HSRP, EIGRP, BGP, etc) and WAN (ISDN, ATM,
SONET, etc) troubleshooting/problem determination skills.
- Working knowledge of: Network analysis tools (CISCO Works,
CISCO Network Analysis Modules, etc), CISCO firewall/VPN equipment
(Adaptive Security Appliance, etc) and IP services (IP, Multicast,
QOS, SNMP, etc).
- Working knowledge with Network Access Control List (ACL)
- Ability to envision, develop, coordinate, prioritize, lead, and
motivate individual and team efforts to produce required and timely
- Solid overall communications skills.
- Passion for the customer which is demonstrated through
professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the
- Experience with Juniper, Arista, Aruba
Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is a National Information
Technology Services company headquartered in the Washington D.C.
Metro area. SBS provides IT infrastructure design, integration, and
operation services. Our expertise encompasses the full spectrum of
infrastructure technologies, including the latest network, server,
data storage, disaster recovery, security, and Internet
The candidate selected for hire must possess an active Top
Secret security clearance, per client security requirements.
Applicants who do not meet the security clearance requirement will
not be contacted for this position.
Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or
clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in
applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for
interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please
send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Keywords: SBS, Arlington , Network Administrator w/ Top Secret Clearance, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!