Subcontracts Administrator III
Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated - Mi
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Subcontracts Administrator III
PAE is a leading provider of integrated global mission services
to the U.S. Government and its allied partners. For over fifty
years, PAE has provided training, logistics, operations and
maintenance services to support complex missions for customers
around the world. PAE employs approximately 15,000 people in over
60 countries supporting some of the most meaningful and exciting
missions in the world.
PAE is currently seeking a mid-level Subcontracts Administrator
to support international programs. This position will be
located in the Arlington, VA regional headquarters. This individual
will be responsible for cradle to grave procurement support to
include supporting programmatic surge support and capture
opportunities, assisting with the execution approach, coordinating
the overall written procurement proposal plans and text, and
obtaining price estimates for formal and informal proposal
activities within the company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Under minimal supervision, responsible for preparation and
administration of subcontracts, task orders and subsequent
- Responsible for the negotiation of terms and conditions,
analyses of price and creation of the subcontract document.
- Participates in teaming agreement and strategic marketing
alliance negotiations with outside sources.
- Reviews client solicitations received by company and provides
recommendations regarding outsourcing requirements to business
management proposal team.
- Responsible for monitoring subcontractor's performance,
management of the deliverables, and payment of
- Prepares and supports subcontract negotiations.
- Ensures that the subcontract is in accordance with legal
requirements, customer specifications and government
- Monitors subcontract performance for conformance to
requirements to protect the interest of the company.
- Prepares and disseminates information regarding subcontract
status, compliance, modification, deviation, negotiation and
- May be assigned higher value tasks with oversight from more
senior level staff.
- Works on assignments that are of high complexity where analysis
of routine and non-routine data is required.
- Exercises a high degree of independent judgment in selecting
methods and techniques for developing solutions.
- Must be a self-starter and experienced with prioritizing and
managing competing priorities.
- Requires a significant degree of analytical ability to
understand and interpret complex data and solve complex
- Detail oriented and possess the ability to read, understand and
develop subcontracts, task orders and other documents with a high
degree of accuracy.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 - 10 years of experience in Business Administration or a
related discipline is required
- Strong working knowledge and experience administering
government contracts/subcontracts with FAR regulations
- Significant experience supporting US Department of Defense and
Department of State prime contracts
- Extensive experience directly managing various contract (Fixed,
Cost Reimbursable, etc.) types
- Previous US government contract experience
- Must be willing to travel to austere and volatile areas
Education and Computer Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field,
or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
- Costpoint experience is highly desired
PAE is an equal opportunity employer and drug free
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated - Mi, Arlington , Subcontracts Administrator III, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!