Director of Corporate Security (Facility Security Officer-FSO)
Company: Aegis Technologies Group
Posted on: June 8, 2021
BlueHalo is seeking a Director of Corporate Security (Facility
Security Officer/FSO) to lead, plan, and direct enterprise-wide
security functions and establish long and short-term security
operations and initiatives for the organization. The Director is
accountable for ensuring the security programs and strategies of
the organization are effectively implemented and maintained, with
particular focus on compliance, safety, the company's employees,
facilities and operations. This role will serve as the primary
security representative for the enterprise.
- The Director will be responsible for setting the strategic
direction for the Security function to ensure successful business
execution on classified programs while maintaining compliance to
all Government and Company Policies.
- Acts as security advisor to executive management, Operations
and their respective business units in accordance with the
company's security policies and business requirements as well as
interact with government security
- Will provide oversight, lead and mentor the security team to
ensure consistency and standardization.
- Reports on all facets of the company's compliance to include
non-US based programs and facilities.
- Responsible for ensuring Security organization establishes and
maintains on-going key customer business relationships, including
site visits and anticipating and resolving potential problems.
- Identifies and summarizes customer requirements and
- Provides the leadership essential to develop, and lead security
function in support of executing business objectives.
- Develops and executes security-best practices related to
enabling program execution for the company's diverse and complex
classified program portfolio.
- Provides strategic direction in the allocation of capital
resources for prioritized security
- Coordinates cross-company initiatives to efficiently address
customer requirements and eliminate redundant approaches by
multiple business units.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Applicants must have active TS/SCI clearance access with no
pending adverse clearance actions.
- TS SCI clearances must be reflected must be reflected within
DISS or other government system of record with a method of
- Consent to Counter-Intelligence/Full Scope polygraph may be
- Favorable clearance and polygraph results will be required
while working specific contracts.
- The selected candidate will be required to travel in support of
- Ten years minimum experience in a DoD or other U.S. Government
(USG) Industrial Security program
- 5 Years Intelligence Community experience with an in-depth
knowledge of IC Security Program management and governing
government security regulatory manuals.
- Successful training as a U.S. Government Contractor Special
Security Officer or completion of the Facility Security Officer
training through the Defense Security Services Training Academy
and/or commensurate USG experience required.
- Experience must include supervision/management experience.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Recognize and thoroughly understand changes in the customer
security environment, as well as industry trends domestically and
- Key relationships and background experience with DSS, Special
Access Programs (specifically: AF, DARPA and Navy) and the
- Able to develop the leadership and technical talent within the
organization staff development, coaching, succession planning,
competency development, and performance management. Develops
strategies that fundamentally change the way the organization does
- Uses direct and indirect influence to accomplish results. Takes
multiple steps, or uses outside experts or third parties, to
influence an outcome with each step adapted to the specific
BlueHalo is purpose-built to provide industry-leading
capabilities in the domains of Space Superiority and Directed
Energy, Air and Missile Defense and Command, Control,
Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and
Reconnaissance (C4ISR), and Cyber and Intelligence. BlueHalo
focuses on inspired engineering to develop, transition, and field
next generation capabilities to solve the most complex challenges
of our customer's critical missions and reestablish our national
security posture in the near-peer contested arena.
BlueHalo employees are motivated by mission and innovation,
driven to deliver capabilities never delivered before, and
compelled to operate with the highest level of integrity. Our
mission to Lead the Transformation of Modern Warfare paves a path
for our employees to experience and influence next-generation
solutions to protect our Nation.
Keywords: Aegis Technologies Group, Arlington , Director of Corporate Security (Facility Security Officer-FSO), Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!