Licensed Social Worker
Company: Aetna Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
This position will be working from home and will require
frequent local travel to Fairfax (preferred city), Loudoun, Prince
William, or Arlington, VA once COVID restrictions are lifted.
Come join this groundbreaking team poised on transforming the
future of healthcare!
Make your mark in a dynamic Fortune 500 Health Care company who
keeps members at the core of everything they do. CVS-Aetna has
exciting expansion plans for Social Workers over the next several
years, offering internal growth potential for motivated
- Manage your own scheduling with your members, prioritizing
emerging issues to maintain a member centric approach.
- Use your clinical judgement to assess your member's needs.
- Problem solve and research resources.
- Complete a psychosocial assessment to better understand what
Social Determinants of Health impact your Member's health care
- Provide a holistic solution-based approach, incorporating input
from all members of the team and capturing progress in our
- Present complex members in multidisciplinary case rounds,
helping to guide the discussion to promote the best outcomes for
- Learn more about your members through face to face visits,
telephonic and or video conferencing.
- Utilize your clinical skills and expertise as you and your
colleagues brainstorm solutions, that will result in a great member
- Live and work in the community where your members live will
enhancing their health care experience.
- 3-5 years of direct clinical practice experience post master's
degree, e.g., hospital setting or alternative care setting such as
ambulatory care or outpatient clinic/facility.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations governing delivery ofMedicare
- Must exercise independent and sound judgment in decision
- Must be highly organized to manage continuously changing
- Proficiency with computers -(MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and
Word) and must navigate multiple systems simultaneously
- Case management and discharge planning experience
- Managed care/utilization review experience preferred
- Crisis intervention skills preferred
- LCSW: (LCSW or state equivalent) - An LSW may be considered if
on the path to your state's clinical license and will have obtained
that clinical license within 2 years of hire
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common
purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are
working to transform health care through innovations that make
quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and
patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the
individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that
puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive
workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or
promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age,
disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and
encourage people with military experience (active, veterans,
reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply
for CVS Health job opportunities.
Keywords: Aetna Inc., Arlington , Licensed Social Worker, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!