Change Management PM- Military Spouses
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Amazon is growing our Arlington office!
Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) is responsible for
creating a trustworthy shopping experience across Amazon stores
worldwide by protecting customers, brands, selling partners and
Amazon from fraud, counterfeit, and abuse as well as empowering,
providing worldclass support, and building loyalty with Amazon's
millions of selling partners. We value individual expression,
respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture
where each of us is able to contribute fully. Our unique
backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our ability to achieve
Amazon's mission of being Earth's most customer-centric
- Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving
automation or standardization
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- A Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
- Experience defining and executing against program
If you are a military spouse and have experience within the
following, we want to hear from you!
- Program Management experience
- Change Management experience
- End-to-end delivery experience
- Experience launching projects/programs
In additional to the qualifications above: PMP certification
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Arlington , Change Management PM- Military Spouses, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!