Sr Mgr Business Development
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Job ID 176523BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City El
Segundo State CA Country United States
Manager Business Development
Job DThe Advanced Concepts and Technology (ACT) Business
Development Sr Manager is headquartered in Arlington VA. This
position reports to the Director of Strategy & Business Development
for ACT and is responsible for leading activities associated with
business development and capture for the ACT business area in
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RI&S).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identification, qualification and capture of ACT solutions and
programs for the Domestic Science and Technology (S&T) market
place with an emphasis on DARPA, Office of Naval Research (ONR),
Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) and other S&T customers in
National Capital Region and nationwide; Aggressive pursuit of new
- Lead the development and implementation of strategies and plans
with appropriate short and long-term balance for the maximization
of Raytheon content in ACT programs.
- Develop relationships across the industry including customers,
subcontractors and teammates, with the appropriate government
- Collaborate across the Raytheon Technologies enterprise on the
new business opportunities and technology transition into future
- Maximize customer satisfaction; support communication and
public relation strategies and actions with external
- Capitalize on competitive intelligence and market data and
clearly understand competitors' strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify and monitor legislative impact on existing and future
- Build (develops, trains, nurtures, grows) and lead teams
capable of supporting the interface to key accounts and customers,
developing strategic plans and go-to-market strategies, and
capturing major pursuits.
- Continuously improve BD processes and internal customer
satisfaction, including GATE, capture, and proposal
bookings/forecasting, New Business Investment (NBI) allocation,
strategic planning, BD Website, etc.
- Support merger and acquisition target identification to fill
critical technology gaps, deal sheet development and deal closure
The successful candidate must possess excellent communication
and influence skills as they will be required to interface and
influence both internal and external senior leaders, including key
government and industry customers that make decisions influencing
critical RI&S pursuits. Must influence the shaping of customer
understanding of advanced technology needs and Raytheon's ability
to provide world-class solutions.
The successful candidate must possess excellent negotiation
skills in order to close new business efforts/achieve contract wins
necessary to meet financial targets.
- Minimum 12 years related experience.
- Experience in the aerospace and defense industry with a focus
on program and acquisition of advanced technology programs and
- Demonstrated business development experience with domestic
science and technology customers.
- Ability to translate mission needs into system solutions and
provide advanced guidance for complex missions crossing multiple
- Existing credentials and close interface with aviation industry
science and technology community.
- DoD TS (TS/SCI desired) with the ability to obtain Special
- International experience desired.
- MS desired.
Required Education (including Major):
- A Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) in Science, Technology,
Engineering Mathematics (STEM) or related.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Arlington , Sr Mgr Business Development, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!