Construction Management - Project Manager
Company: Fairfield Residential LLC
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- Direct responsibility for all aspects of the construction
- Manage multiple renovation projects.
- Manages and coordinates engineering, budgets, purchasing,
construction and all related activities.
- Organize and train new field personnel to properly perform
duties and their responsibilities as applicable.
- Instructs the field to maintain efficient project management
systems, subcontractor controls, scheduling techniques, material
handling and technical items.
- Communicates directly with superintendent/subcontractors
concerning project cost, staffing, scheduling and safety.
- Experience should include the ability to read & interpret plans
and specs, outline scope of work and provide project management
from start to finish.
- Prepares project status reports and works to ensure plans
adhere to contract specifications.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of
creativity and latitude is expected.
- Assumes responsibility for cost, schedule, and quantity and
- Reviews work with management.
- Will write proposals, prepare bid documents, subcontractor
agreements, attend pre-bid/pre-construction meetings.
- Prepare and distribute bid packages to qualified vendors and
conduct pre-bid meetings.
- Qualify bids and bidders and make selections.
- Monitor and advise on job safety protocols.
- Should have strong communication skills with vendors, clients,
- Must be team oriented.
Keywords: Fairfield Residential LLC, Arlington , Construction Management - Project Manager, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!