Job Title: Sr. Program Analyst
Job Location: Arlington, VA.
Security Clearance: DHS Suitability
ACT I is currently seeking a self-motivated and proactive senior
analyst. The candidate's subject matter expertise and federal
acquisition knowledge will be put to great use in the collaboration
with the CSD leadership, stakeholders and other support teams in
the development of document templates and procurement guidance
necessary to facilitate the procurement process for CSD. The
candidate will also play a vital role in addressing policy
requests, providing input on taskings, and participating in
acquisition training initiatives.
Cybersecurity Division (CSD) works to prevent or minimize
disruptions to our critical information infrastructure to protect
the public, economy, government services, and the overall security
of the United States. It does this by supporting a series of
continuous efforts designed to further safeguard federal government
systems by reducing potential vulnerabilities, protecting against
cyber intrusions, and anticipating future threats.
Overview / Job Responsibilities:
- Be a member of a team within the DHS Cybersecurity Division
(CSD) providing support to the Procurement Team and COR acquisition
- Develop acquisition and procurement training to include current
policy and agency business rules.
- Review and provide analysis and comment on procurement
documentation including IGCEs, SOWs, ITARs, and acquisition
- Review of IT procurements and the rules and regulations that
govern this process to include FITARA, CPIC, 508 Compliance, and
- Manage review and response to DHS ExecSec taskers to include
dissemination, compilation, coordination, and closure of
- Candidate needs existing, current DHS CISA EoD Suitability to
- Otherwise must have ability to obtain a DHS Entrance on
- Strong analytical skills; attention to detail with outstanding
written and oral skills;
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), HSAM, and
other DHS policy regulations;
- Ability to handle high pressure situations; ability to
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- MA/MS + 5 years experience; or BA/BS + 8 years; or High School
+ 15 years
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Demonstrate both a willingness to work in a team environment
and the ability to work independently while prioritizing and
supporting multiple tasks.
- Possess prior experience working in DHS environment.
- Possess a thorough understanding of policy, specifically
procurement and acquisition policy, and their application to
support agency initiatives.
- Utilize necessary regulatory resources to produce correct work
products and artifacts.
- Coordinate client tasks independently with limited management
- Provide forward thinking that offers recommendations on
acquisition strategies that ensure compliance with applicable
ACT I is a government contractor focused on the employee
experience and delivering excellence to our clients and customers.
We welcome you to become a team member and be the change you want
to see. This team is where you can contribute to mission-driven
programs anchored by purpose and pursue personal and professional
development. ACT I has been providing solutions for high profile
defense programs such as the Joint Strike Fighter F-35, since 1998.
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please
ACT-I is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
ACT I does not and will not discriminate based on race, color,
religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status
or any other basis protected by law.