Technical, Financial, Programmatic SETAs - D
Company: Gryphon Technologies
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Gryphon Technologies is a premier engineering and technical
services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is
the federal Government's partner working in support of mission
critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of
our ability to help shape tomorrow, while ensuring today's U.S. and
coalition forces can carry out their critical missions and
Gryphon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
We provide Scientific, Engineering and Technical Assistance
(SETA) support to Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
in Arlington, VA. For sixty years, DARPA has held to a singular and
enduring mission: to make pivotal investments in breakthrough
technologies for national security.
We have an ongoing need for Technical, Financial, Programmatic
SETAs to support DARPA in Arlington, VA.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide DARPA services such as programmatic and administrative
support, financial, acquisition, technical, meeting, conference,
contract administration and management related work.
- Responsible for responding to official tasks from Government
- Tracking/evaluating groundbreaking scientific work from
academia, industry, and government with an eye for potential
applications of interest to Government clients.
- Traveling may be required up to 10% of the time.
- Work will be performed onsite
- Secret Clearance
- B.S. degree required
- A minimum of 2 years' experience:
- Advising Government clients on incoming technical proposals and
- Discussing new ideas for Government programs with
- Tracking the progress of contracted researchers on their
Government programs, including independent testing, and eventual
technology transition to end users
- Participating in key intra- and interagency meetings
- Experience with programs related to national defense
- Familiarity with ongoing industry research and related
literature in technical fields
- Ability to prepare and present technical and/or financial
information for diverse audiences
- Ability to work in both the quantitative and qualitative
arenas, including independent data analysis
- Experience with plans, budgets, and schedules for projects in
various phases of development
- M.S. or Ph.D. desired
One must have good written communication, interpersonal,
problem-solving, analytical, mathematical, and o
Keywords: Gryphon Technologies, Arlington , Technical, Financial, Programmatic SETAs - D, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!