Sr. Technical Writer
Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
What You'll Get to Do:
As a member of the content writing and strategy support team,
you will provide senior technical writing support for DHS's public
facing websites. In this role you will review, update and organize
existing web content, support in the creation of new content to
match the customers strategic objectives and information strategy.
Senior technical writers will ensure content is reviewed on an
ongoing basis, including using available tools, resources, and
contacts, to ensure it is up to date, understandable, and meets
More About the Role:
- Perform editorial functions, including formatting and
stylesheet verification, copy editing, rewriting, revising,
writing, proofreading, and production planning
- Edit reports, responses, and briefings targeted to a wide range
of internal and external facing stakeholders
- Work with Division stakeholders to translate elaborate
technical material into easy to consume materials and
- Prepare and maintain user guides, manuals, and technical
- Perform quality reviews of website products, providing content
oversight to verify content/styling guidelines are being met and
that the information is useful and clear
- Ensures website documentation meets 508 compliant
- Work with customers external affairs team to strategize content
strategy, supporting the development of a content roadmap
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Ability to attain DHS EOD.
- BA + 5 years' applicable experience, AA + 7 years' applicable
experience, MA + 2 years applicable experience or 11 years'
- 4+ years of technical writing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong
communication skills and work ethic
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of 508 compliance is a plus
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Arlington , Sr. Technical Writer, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!