Software Development Engineer
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
AWS Networking provides the Networking tools and resources that
enable you to securely connect to the cloud and then isolate,
control, and distribute your applications across EC2 compute
resources and all other relevant services in AWS. Networking
Solutions available from AWS Partner Network (APN) partners can
help you establish your secure, scalable, cost-effective cloud
presence more rapidly.
We are currently building a brand-new service and need talented
Software Development Engineers like you to help us bring it across
the finish line!
Join us if
- You want to play a leading role, influencing how we design,
develop, build, deploy and support new services.
- You care deeply about delighting customers and building high
quality software. Our leadership principles (http://www.amazon.jobs/principles)
empower us to act and challenge us never to accept the status
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment with a start-up
atmosphere. We ship code every day!
Successful candidates will enjoy distributed systems design, and
have outstanding analytical skills and communication ability.
Comfortable interacting with technical software and networking
development teams. Does that sound like you? If so, we encourage
you to apply!
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such
as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and
design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of
new and current systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or a related technical
- Proven programming ability in one or more of these languages
C/C++, Python, and/or Java
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Experience working in Linux based environments
- Experience working on large-scale, highly available, low
latency, high quality systems
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and
complexity for this role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Arlington , Software Development Engineer, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!