Command & Control Communications SME
Company: Linquest Corporation
Posted on: June 7, 2021
LinQuest seeks a Fully Networked Command, Control &
Communications (FNC3) subject matter expert (SME) to support the
Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Research and
Engineering OUSD(R&E). The key objective of OUSD (R&E) is
to foster technological dominance across the Department of Defense
in order to establish and maintain the advantage of the American
The OUSD (R&E) enterprise is composed of the Directorate of
Defense Research and Engineering for Advanced Capabilities (AC);
the Directorate of Defense Research and Engineering for Research
and Technology (RT); the Directorate of Defense Research and
Engineering for Modernization (M); and 11 modernization priority
The SME shall provide technical and engineering support for the
Research and Engineering. The successful candidate shall provide
current industry/government expertise and capability for the
overall management, development, and maintenance of the Fully
Networked C3 modernization technology roadmaps.
Further, the SME shall be directly responsible for ensuring the
accuracy, timeliness, and completion of all requirements under this
the direction of the Fully Networked C3 Principal Director.
As a FNC3 Technical Lead/SME with LinQuest you will:
- Analyze national and service level strategies to shape policy
and assist the Joint warfighter.
- Serve as a leader in the development of emerging C2 protocols,
and inform the efforts by USD R&E (DOD Undersecretary of
Defense for Research & Engineering) to standardize operations
across the DoD services and acquisition offices.
- Success in this role requires the following capabilities and
- Enjoy working as a part of a team
- Driven, supportive and highly skilled professional.
- Capable of communicating complex, technical concepts to
nontechnical decision makers, articulating risk and analytically
- Receive immediate and integrated reach-back support from a team
of LinQuest professionals
- Receive robust benefits package that includes a generous 401k
and specifically tailored healthcare plans, ideal for
Required Skills and Experience:
- Master's Degree in related field with a minimum of 10 years'
- Experience employing data analysis to augment executive
- Expert knowledge/experience in Joint warfighting capabilities,
advanced weapons, current and future operational concepts
- Space, cyber, or information domain expertise
- Operational knowledge in joint operations and planning
- Ability to develop CONOPS for employment of new
- Ability to adjust quickly to new organizational constructs for
planning and CONOPs development
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 15 years' experience along with project management
- Desire to lead teams and shape decisions
- Experience with interacting with senior leadership from OSD and
Service Acquisition Communities
- Understanding of the PPBE cycle and decision-making windows
Keywords: Linquest Corporation, Arlington , Command & Control Communications SME, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!