Company: HEI Hotels & Resorts
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Sheraton Pentagon City is an upscale hotel in Arlington that
overlooks the Washington, D.C monuments and is one mile from
Arlington National Cemetery. At Sheraton Pentagon City, we go
beyond so you can too. We strive to create a fun and collaborative
culture to ensure that our associates are always at their best.
Associates enjoy hotels discounts, healthy lifestyle initiatives,
and a competitive benefits program which includes tuition
reimbursement and the Employee Assistance Program. Come see us
today to learn more! We value U.S. military experience and invite
all qualified military candidates to apply.
Ensure the arrival, departure, and any other guest contact
experiences are conducted in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Comprehend and abide by all traffic regulations while
transporting customers to and from the airport terminal or other
- Park guest vehicles and/or retrieve valet parked guest vehicles
in a timely and courteous manner; use claim tickets to ensure
appropriate delivery of vehicle. Move from door post to and from
other areas throughout the hotel in response to customer
- Greet guests immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome.
Open car doors for arriving and departing hotel customers.
- Respond immediately to customer inquiries regarding hotel
features, services and assistance. Provide clear and understandable
directions to hotel facilities and nearby attractions.
- Maintain driveway traffic flow to allow main hotel entrance
accessibility ensuring ample space for passenger and luggage
loading and unloading.
- Listen, understand and respond immediately to guest and
associate inquiries and requests for assistance.
- Lift luggage, packages and boxes from cars, buses, vans and
carts, placing items on the ground, onto baggage carts, conveyors
or other vehicles.
- Clearly communicate the features, and services of the hotel
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external
customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact
and diplomacy to defuse anger.
- Ability to ascertain information from luggage tags, claim
checks and to identify specific airline/customer pickup and drop
off points and street signs.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages,
boxes and luggage. Sufficient manual dexterity in one hand to be
able to load and unload luggage with or without reasonable
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit and continuously perform
essential job functions with or without reasonable
- Perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling, climbing
stairs and walking distances throughout the property with or
without reasonable accommodation.
- Excellent driving record as verified by Motor Vehicle
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!For your physical and mental wellness we offer
competitive Medical and Dental programs through Anthem Blue Cross
Blue Shield as well as Vision insurance programs through EyeMed.
Our Vacation, Sick and Holiday programs are available for you to
rejuvenate with time off. For your financial wellness, HEI provides
a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child
Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our
401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our
'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional
incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: HEI Hotels & Resorts, Arlington , Shuttle Driver, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!