Private Deal Ops Manager
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with
an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud ("cloud
computing"). With AWS you can procure compute power, storage, and
many other services - gaining access to a suite of elastic IT
infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the
leading platform for designing and developing applications for the
cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of
companies worldwide on the platform.
The Private Deal Ops Manager will support a rapidly growing
global AWS Private Deal Data Management team. This candidate will
specifically partner with management in Sales, Strategic Customer
Engagement, Business Development, Enterprise Support, World Wide
Revenue Operations, Accounting, and Finance to enhance their
experience of contracts and contractual data. Candidates must
possess the ability to manage a team of analysts, including
performing accuracy reviews and creating process improvements, as
well as providing career development and coaching to their direct
reports. This role requires the ability to understand a highly
complex environment, concise communication skills, professionalism,
and the ability to perform under pressure.
The candidate will be responsible for leading a team responsible
for processing executed contracts and driving process improvements
for a manual operations team. They will be passionate about
employee development, detail oriented, and have excellent problem
solving abilities. They will have superb communication skills, and
will be able to communicate analytical results, both written and
verbally, in a clear and easy to understand way.
The Private Deal Ops Manager should be comfortable being part of
a geographically dispersed workforce, and supporting stakeholders
from all time zones. They should be willing to utilize multiple
platforms to allow for consistent and bilateral communication, and
think outside the box for ways to effectively communicate to both
leadership and stakeholders. The candidate will be expected to
proactively partner with colleagues located in other regions as
needed to ensure a standardized approach to our operations
- Manage a team of analysts to ensure accuracy and morale in a
fast-paced high visibility environment.
- Support and implement existing team goals and vision
- Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Salesforce.com, and
other data management/BI systems.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improved communication
and training, and assist in the creation of documentation.
- Help push for continuous process improvement while developing
relationships for long term solutions.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- 2+ years experience managing a team of direct reports
- Proven attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
Quick learner, and self-driven to understand a complex space
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation
- Proven experience leading a team and continually improving
success driven metrics
- Desire to research and reconcile specific data set with a
superior customer experience mindset
- Operations background with working knowledge of contracts
- Experience being part of a team of managers working to support
a larger team with a unified vision
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to guide
and influence leadership
- Internal and external customer focus and a work ethic based on
a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Results-oriented person with a delivery focus
- Strong organizational skills
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced,
- Comfortable with ever changing priorities
- Background in contract creation/review, comfortable with
- Audit or compliance background
- High-level knowledge of AWS products, services, and
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Arlington , Private Deal Ops Manager, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!