Posted on: June 7, 2021
CAVA is a fast-growing culinary brand with over 70 fast-casual
restaurants and a packaged goods line dedicated to fresh,
Mediterranean-inspired, better-for-you cuisine. Our mission is to
fuel full lives through a bold and innovative food culture. From
our restaurants to our Support Center, CAVA team members foster a
culture of transparency, humility, positivity, thoughtfulness, and
Team members create an exceptional experience for every guest
that walks through our doors. From greeting guests with genuine
passion and teaching them about our menu to preparing top quality
food in our open kitchens, our team members help create CAVA
- Enthusiastically educate guests about our menu and create
- Keep the kitchen, dining room, and restrooms clean and
- Follow recipes and procedures to maintain food quality and
- Adhere to safety and sanitation procedures and all CAVA
- Restock stations and keep them clean and organized and assist
with putting deliveries away
- Stand and/or walk for an entire shift - You will be connecting
with our guests and delivering a personalized experience to
everyone in the restaurant
You are expected to:
- Develop Yourself & Others - Focus on self-improvement while
also supporting the success of your team.
- Put the Customer First - Consistently create CAVA fanatics by
finding ways to say 'yes' to every guest.
- Achieve Results - Take ownership of your station throughout
- Foster Collaboration - Work with others to find success as a
group through communication and participation.
- Adapt to Change - Solve problems through an open-minded and
CAVA offers all team members a clear career path that includes
continuous training and development. We are committed to creating
leaders in our restaurants by providing you the tools and
mentorship to help you find continued success with us as a Special
Ops Trainer, Culinary Lead, Guest Experience Manager, and
We also offer:
- A competitive base hourly rate starting at $13.50
- A generous benefits package that includes: health, dental,
vision, telemedicine, and pet insurance
- 401k enrollment with CAVA contribution after one year
- Free CAVA food
- Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing
Having fun is a must!
CAVA - joining "A culture, not a concept"
Keywords: Cava, Arlington , Team Member, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!