Posted on: June 7, 2021
Strategic Business Systems (SBS) is hiring a Project Manager as
part of a high quality, centralized project delivery team in
Crystal City, VA for our Federal customer. We are seeking a Project
Manager with solid Customer Support Skills in a high visibility
environment. A current active DoD Secret clearance or above is
The candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively
to personnel of various expertise levels. Problem analysis and
problem solving. Attention to detail and accuracy. The candidate
Project Manager will work within a collaborative team to define,
design, and implement customer requirements.
- Primary point of contact and point of escalation for assigned
- Requires the ability to work under pressure and prioritize
- Responsible for scope, schedule and budget management.
- Maintain project documentation and ensure status, risks and
issues are kept up to date for project. Proactively keep assigned
government project manager informed.
- Provides input to and maintains the project scope, schedule,
and budget for customer requirements
- Oversees all work and takes corrective action as necessary to
ensure success of assigned tasks.
- May serve as technical lead for assigned tasks or customer
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational management
of assigned projects, including contract and subcontractor
- Supervises assigned project staff.
- Develops technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task
order and administrative reporting.
Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for
- May also perform high-level technical services on assigned
- Attends customer meetings and serves as primary client liaison
for project execution.
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff
on behalf of the client.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related business or technical
discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical
training, or work/military experience.
- MS Office and MS Project experience required.
- 5-7 years of related experience, including supervisory
Clearance: Current active DoD Secret or above
Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is a National Information
Technology Services company headquartered in the Washington D.C.
Metro area. SBS provides IT infrastructure design, integration, and
operation services. Our expertise encompasses the full spectrum of
infrastructure technologies, including the latest network, server,
data storage, disaster recovery, security, and Internet
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please
send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Keywords: SBS, Arlington , Project Manager, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!