Sr. Front End Engineer
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Are you interested in building the next generation data analysis
and visualization tool for Amazon? Do you want to aide us in
rethinking the way we discover and drive the reduction of risk
Amazon faces in business, customer, and regulatory realms? Do you
want to equip our customers with the power to distill big data
problems into simple to navigate and understand views?
Our team is responsible for replacing traditionally manual
analysis in audit with exhaustive and programmatic solutions that
dive deep into the underlying data. We need you, as a skilled
Front-End Engineer to collaborate with our audit customers to
prototype and produce interfaces focused on risk discovery,
business intelligence, and easily surfacing key data points.
A successful candidate will bring best practice design
principals and is able to effectively engage customers in small
group settings to present, discuss, iterate, and improve on
interfaces to accomplish common mission focused goals. If you enjoy
working in a fast-paced team with impact up to the Audit Committee
and can design and deliver interfaces that revolutionize the
business-critical work we do, then come and join us!
We are looking for a skilled Front-End Engineer capable of
building responsive and highly interactive interfaces using modern
tooling like React. We want someone who can work well in a
heterogeneous environment of different languages and technologies,
and can bring flexibility, speed and quality to our team. You
should be genuinely excited about technology, have a strong
interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies
and building compelling web applications and UI.
- Experience with object-oriented design
- 4+ years of professional non-internship experience with front
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
related technical discipline (or equivalent experience).
- 3+ years of professional front-end development.
- Demonstrates UX design skills, problem solving, and
- Skilled with common front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS,
JS, TypeScript, and Node.
- Extensive experience in one or more relevant front-end
frameworks such as React.
- Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer
- Well practiced coding paradigms including peer code reviews,
unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
- Masters degree in CS or an engineering discipline.
- 5+ years of professional front end development.
- Experience building scalable, distributed, front-end
- Experience building reusable UX components or libraries.
- Understands how to optimize the delivery of code and assets to
a browser or device.
- Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and
common UX patterns. Knows when (and when not) to use front-end
software design pattern.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment
in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Ability to decompose a problem into clear software and UX
- Ability to articulate the benefits and challenges of depending
on front-end libraries, frameworks, and tool-sets.
- AWS Services, Finance, and/or Audit specific domain
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Arlington , Sr. Front End Engineer, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!