Posted on: May 4, 2021
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a
talented Communication Specialist to join a diverse team to create
unique solutions for complex problems.
The Communications Specialist will
work closely with the Group Communications Director to manage
the production of communication content for one of the Dynetics
Group operations. The candidate must have demonstrated
understanding of editorial management within a professional
business setting, exceptional writing and editing abilities.
Candidate must be able to edit feature stories for both strategic
and editorial impact with the ability to juggle multiple projects
under tight deadlines. The candidate should have experience
with digital copy-writing best-practices in a range of formats from
blogging to advertising and email. The candidate will also work
closely with senior leadership on various projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with staff to brainstorm content topics and update
the editorial calendar
- Write copy to promote our products and services for internal
and external audiences
- Check all pieces for accuracy and cohesiveness with no
- Update the website and social media pages with new content
- Ability to work with teams that are located across the United
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Public Relations,
Communications, Marketing or equivalent degree from an
- Candidate must have at least 5+ years of experience developing
and executing marketing and/or communications plans.
- Candidate must have experience in writing, proofreading and
editing content for internal audiences.
- Candidate must have experience managing an editorial process
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience effectively
communicating within a team environment.
- Candidate must be a resident of the northern Virginia area or
willing to relocate to the Arlington, Virginia area.
- Preference shown to candidates who possess a Master's Degree in
in journalism, public relations, communications, marketing, or
related field from an ABET-accredited university.
- Security Requirements
- Candidate must be a US Citizen
- Candidate must possess (and be able to maintain) a Secret
Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Leidos, Arlington , Communications Specialist, Other , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!